[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

9 minutes ago, maybach123 said:

so the ngs is open but it wont let me click on the arrows to target another base also my base boss looks different than that one 

The screenshot might be old.  The NGS doesn't let you click on the arrows - it just highlights the arrow in the direction you need to turn to be facing toward your target.  I don't have Kerbinside installed currently so I can't verify any of this myself, just so you know.

Some of the bases in Kerbin Side are not working correctly.  All of my craft start above the launchpad and explode after falling and impacting the pad.  How do I fix this.  I would really love to be able to use the North Pole Launch Pad. Thank you.   

1 hour ago, blowfish said:

The screenshot might be old.  The NGS doesn't let you click on the arrows - it just highlights the arrow in the direction you need to turn to be facing toward your target.  I don't have Kerbinside installed currently so I can't verify any of this myself, just so you know.

ya i am still having issues targeting a different base other than the one closest to me but that might be because i am using the work around to get it to work in 1.0.5 or x64 

34 minutes ago, maybach123 said:

ya i am still having issues targeting a different base other than the one closest to me but that might be because i am using the work around to get it to work in 1.0.5 or x64 

I think you can just (double?) click the base icons in the map view and it will target them.  Kerbin has to be targeted first.

11 minutes ago, Joco223 said:

@blowfish Is this mod compatible with 64k?

Not sure why you're asking me, but no, it's not.  All the static bases are placed relative to the center of the planet in cartesian coordinates, so in a rescaled solar system they will be below ground.

hello all i am having trouble with mod it seems that there is some sort of bubble around the structures such as when i try to put aircraft in front of the hangers right next to the runway it instead makes them float like it was going uphill 

same with the the buildings on the other side like the bridge i can drive on it but im not touching the actual ground 

and for the air race same thing except instead of going uphill i run into some invisible wall when i try to go through the starting gate

i have tried the cfg files trick but it still does the same thing. am i missing something here and what can i do to fix it?

9 hours ago, thewisekid said:

hello all i am having trouble with mod it seems that there is some sort of bubble around the structures such as when i try to put aircraft in front of the hangers right next to the runway it instead makes them float like it was going uphill 

same with the the buildings on the other side like the bridge i can drive on it but im not touching the actual ground 

and for the air race same thing except instead of going uphill i run into some invisible wall when i try to go through the starting gate

i have tried the cfg files trick but it still does the same thing. am i missing something here and what can i do to fix it?

You need a modified build of Kerbal Konstructs for that cfg modification to have any effect.  It's posted somewhere back in this thread (or maybe the KK thread?).

And welcome the the forums :D

On 2/3/2016 at 1:26 PM, blowfish said:

Not sure why you're asking me, but no, it's not.  All the static bases are placed relative to the center of the planet in cartesian coordinates, so in a rescaled solar system they will be below ground.

We'll have someone whip up some Kerbinside Archeology contract packs... ;)

On 1/18/2016 at 6:32 PM, ephesix said:

HOW TO INSTALL ON 1.0.5:

Since everyone's asking for it, here is the way I did it.
Download the version of Kerbal Konstructs from this post here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/94863-104on-hold-kerbal-konstructs-v0950-105-broke-it-i-cant-fix-it/&do=findComment&comment=2329126 

Delete the old version of KK, and replace it with that one.

Now, create a new file in your GameData folder. Name it kerbinside.cfg.

Paste this code into it: 

@STATIC[*]
{
concaveColliders = all
}

That got everything working perfectly for me. Credit for these goes to Thomas P, you could have found all of this info by looking a couple pages back in this thread. 

Ok. I installed that version of KK. Then I created a text document and named it kerbinside.cfg and pasted the code into it. And it is still refusing to work. Ive tried it numerous times

13 minutes ago, Combatsmithen said:

Ok. I installed that version of KK. Then I created a text document and named it kerbinside.cfg and pasted the code into it. And it is still refusing to work. Ive tried it numerous times

Where did you place that .cfg?  And as usual, logs are probably necessary to diagnose the problem.

12 minutes ago, blowfish said:

Dropbox or Google Drive are good options.  Be sure to share it :P

Its just too much, i tried pasting it in google drive and it just froze. And im not on a potato.

Edited by Combatsmithen

Just now, Combatsmithen said:

Its just too much, i tried pasting it in google drive and it just froze. And im not on a potato.

Try just uploading the file to Google Drive.  It's more reliable than copy and paste.

Edited by blowfish

1 minute ago, blowfish said:

It doesn't look like the config is actually being loaded.  Could you verify that the contents are correct, and tell me what you called it and where you placed it?

Its correct. I installed KK into the gamedata folder after deleting the old one, i created a text document named kerbinside.cfg and put that in the gamedata folder. Then pasted the code into it. I dont know what im doing wrong

5 minutes ago, Combatsmithen said:

Its correct. I installed KK into the gamedata folder after deleting the old one, i created a text document named kerbinside.cfg and put that in the gamedata folder. Then pasted the code into it. I dont know what im doing wrong

Odd.  The strange thing is that KSP isn't seeing the config at all.  It's not Kerbinside or ModuleManager, but KSP itself not seeing the file.  You could try putting the config in a folder within GameData, but that's a long shot.