The Official Kerbin Cup Tournament Thread - Final Entries Posted

Rowsdower

zEkrPBX.png

I made it through so the hyperEdit rant really isn't needed. People really liked the orbit one which is cool, they figured out what the people wanted. Even though it was a building competition......

That's the sound clip, in case anyone can't load YouTube.

Team Jedi is not YouTube oriented, but I'm sure we'll come up with something! But now I'm worried about Team ITWBI...

EDIT: In that they'll definitely beat us, that is. :) Edited by The Jedi Master

In case anyone is wondering, those are very cleverly built procedural wings in the fourth forum entry. I also had to look twice!
That's some neat work then. I, and I suspect many others, honestly thought it was a custom mod.

Does anyone else think competition 2's requirements are too stringent? 100% stock is going to make capturing good video very difficult (not to mention limiting the creativity), and 50% of time at KSC is also limiting it quite a bit.

Big pleasure competing with all of you

and big hug to all A-Team members, specially if they are nerd girls!!!

On a side note: We will be doing some explanations of our design in our forum post here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/83782-Kerbal-Cup-I-Think-We-Broke-Team-Forum-Threadsplosion-2000

Our cup (forum team 4) wasn't modded!, It was made using procedural wings, with more than 1.000 parts!, was sad to read some kerbanaults thinking it wasn't VAB heavy :P

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!!

jaEjgux.jpg

Aahhh, video - how I love it [/sarcasm]

Here's a hint teams - I won't be watching anything more than a couple of minutes long and I won't be voting for anything I don't watch. Presumably though, a lot of people who don't have broadband caps will think the exact opposite.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.