[0.24] Sensible Pumps v1.1 -- solving an annoying problem of range safety [18 Jul]

Mihara

Doesn't work in 1.1.0. Cuts engine but not thrust!?!

I guess that's the end of this one unless someone picks i up and rewrites it. :-(

EDIT: This is plainly wrong due to... stupidity.

Edited by Antipaten

Still works in 1.1.  The advantage of a simple mod.

1 hour ago, Antipaten said:

Doesn't work in 1.1.0. Cuts engine but not thrust!?!

I guess that's the end of this one unless someone picks i up and rewrites it. :-(

Hmm. I will have to check again.

***** Update *****

It works just fine for me.  I tried both staging early and also turning off the remote tech antenna.  Everything happens just as expected. Both the engines cut and also the throttle.

Edited by Leszek
Update

14 hours ago, Leszek said:

Still works in 1.1.  The advantage of a simple mod.

Hmm. I will have to check again.

***** Update *****

It works just fine for me.  I tried both staging early and also turning off the remote tech antenna.  Everything happens just as expected. Both the engines cut and also the throttle.

When thinking about it, I did my experiment at fairly high speed in dense atmo. I realize that I detached an almost full fuel tank with an engine from the large octo probe core. The core was probably so light that drag kept it pressed against the lower stage. I'll check again because I suspect you're right and it was bad testing on my part.

EDIT: I've tried again in the upper atmo. You're right. It works perfectly to my absolute delight. Sorry for the desinformation.

Edited by Antipaten
Update

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Antipaten said:

Unless I borked my test this time, It's officially broken in 1.2. I tried it with MM 2.7.1 and it barfed exceptions all over and the engine kept burning bright after staging. :-(

Yep, same here this is a must have Mod or it should be integrated into stock if i am to be asked :D

• 3 weeks later...