What didn't you do in KSP today?

TechnicalK3rbal

I didn't get anything into kerbins orbit.....getting to grips with a lot of realism overhaul mods.

The moon "MUN" seems lightyears away at this stage. Although I guess the idea of these mods is to generally throw you back into the 1940's and work your way through from there....kind of.

Laythe cargo run went fine, but

today I didn't accomplish a proper Duna cargo run, with my 40 ton test payload.

BgXgGnw.jpg

I made it back to orbit, but was about 150 Delta-V short of completing the transfer.

I added moar fuel now... :)

Edited by Overfloater

I have been designing a ship capable of reaching Jool using a nuclear reactor, Its too complicated that i halted the development of some models... And i haven't played just for that (And a new unknown kraken causing mod combination).

I didn't rescue this guy. He's been orbiting Minmus for ages now, like some kind of one man space station.

Uh73HqT.png

I also didn't get a heavy load into orbit due to glitches. So frustrating. Ended up hyperediting, to achieve what should've been possible.

Edited by Tw1

Didn't:

1. Type-up the last chapter of my tutorial
  2. Get on with Kerbal Text Program IF I'm writing
  3. Receive clue 7 for the Kerbal Amazing Race challenge
  4. Grit my teeth and sit through the 20-odd minute burn for my Moho tanker

(Did procrastinate by redesigning my standard spacestation for Connected Living Spaces)

I haven't gotten my Duna mission out of Kerbin orbit, yet, because I am trying to get it fueled up for the trip after getting it into orbit. Refueling missions are turning into my nemesis. My last run I screwed up the timing of the launch, and ended up using half the tanker's own dV making rendezvous. Managed to fill 1.5 large silver Rockomax cans.

Fly my SSTO, after 2-3 hours of build the save file bugs. I noticed I suddenly had double the part count and the entire ship is flashing to show overlaps everywhere :(

Only entertainment was hitting the launch to find half the plane buried in the runway and when the physics kick in parts just starting raining out of the tarmac :confused: Ah well. Time to start over again on that build.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.