[v0.90/v.25]Transparent Pods v1.2.2 for KSP v0.90

nli2work

I just discovered this mod and got extremely excited to build brutal looking planes with it. However, I get no thrust from the Kento or PWR210 engines. It says they're generating thrust when I'm right-clicking them, but it seems the physics engine isn't getting the message. Oddly, I DO get thrust from the Kento engines when they're in VTOL mode or any degrees off of straight-ahead. The small jet engine also produces thrust normally. Any idea what could cause these issues?

Edit: The kento and PWR210 engined DO work when vectored up or down (but not side to side). This includes when they are vectoring for roll (one pitch up, one down). When the gimbals are locked, there is no thrust if you do try to pitch or roll.

Edited by KillerRaccoon

• 5 weeks later...

I love this capsules Nli2work.

I'm developing myself some parts that have the IVA implemented with windows etc, so, may i need some help of you, because of you have done. (skills)

Could i count on it?

Here the parts i'm doing...

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/105815-WIP-OMICRON-Space-Car-Parts-Creation

Cheers and great work!

p.s.: Hey Gaalidas, you around! cheers! :D

i dont seem to be able to find a 0.90 link to retro future. is it available? or is it not supported? or am i just blind, that i cant find a 0.90 link, and only a 0.25 link?

Works fine with just an updated Firespitter dll, iirc ( I have updated everything else anyway ). You might want to use B9 pWings though.

16159375544_01d486cd8c_c.jpg

taken in 0.90. Got issues with the FS versions of the VTOL engines, in that they won't save their configuration,but they work if you config them in flight.

I love this capsules Nli2work.

I'm developing myself some parts that have the IVA implemented with windows etc, so, may i need some help of you, because of you have done. (skills)

Could i count on it?

Here the parts i'm doing...

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/105815-WIP-OMICRON-Space-Car-Parts-Creation

Cheers and great work!

p.s.: Hey Gaalidas, you around! cheers! :D

I'm everywhere... Yes, I can see you... I'm very creepy...

okay, that was completely random.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same here, waiting on this and Firespitter to update, once those two are updated I think I am going to cut down my mod list a lot this version of KSP.

FAR+DRE, Real Chutes, EVA parachutes, Retro Future, Procedural B9 Wings, BDArmory and TAC Life support and fuel balancer.

Has anyone looked to see if RetroFuture works in 1.0.2 yet?

I haven't tried them myself but here's my guess: While the parts might work, their aerodynamics related features are likely to be out of whack, at least until they're adjusted for the new system.

I haven't tried them myself but here's my guess: While the parts might work, their aerodynamics related features are likely to be out of whack, at least until they're adjusted for the new system.

I wonder will they work in NuFAR, seeing as it takes the new system and throws it away.

I was just thinking how much i'd love for the props to actually be a parts pack. Little place-able glass windows, meters, buttons, etc. Stuff for rovers or other open-cockpit things. Obviously one wouldn't be able to IVA and interact with the stuff, unless the chair was like Roverdude's jumpseat. But for aesthetics? Or cinematics? I'd use the .... out of them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.