[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Yeah I double checked none of the turrets are working for me. The .50 cal and Vulcan turrets are static, the howitzer won't fire and points to the opposite of where I do, and the m1 Abrams turret just spins in the pitch axis when I toggle it on.

Yeah I double checked none of the turrets are working for me. The .50 cal and Vulcan turrets are static, the howitzer won't fire and points to the opposite of where I do, and the m1 Abrams turret just spins in the pitch axis when I toggle it on.

delete your install and reinstall the latest version

So I've tried the new exciting GPS Guided JDAM and AGM86C. However, only 59% of JDAM and 0% of AGM86C hit their target.... For AGM86C the missile just fired,gradually descended and hit the ground..... I did use the targeting ball and send GPS, then click on it to turn orange as demonstrated in the tutorial. Yet it's still not working... Ad btw I tried to turn on legacy targeting and double clicked the target, and still doesn't work. I'm using Win 10 and KSP 32bit.

Anybody have a solution to this? Cud now I can't use any cruise missiles.

AGM-86C is indeed broken - has not enough thrust. Especially with FAR.

Well I often find that laser and GPS guided weapons sometimes go dumb after I fired them, they just accelerated and crashed way off. This happened with AGM 114 and AGM 65 after I got a LR, as well as JDAM within range, AGM86C and RBS-15 within 5km after GPS target is on. Havent seen similar issues with Radar or heat seeking ones tho. I wonder if its only me or its for everyone.

List other installed mods please

-AdjustableLandingGear

-BDyanamics

-CrossFeedEnabler

-DestructionEffects

-Firespitter (If I remember correctly this is here for the KAX mod it doesn't include any parts.)

-KAX

-KerbalFoundries

-KerbalJointReinforcement

-HyperEdit

-KineTechAnimation (can't remember what this is for its been so long)

-SXT (literally only have this for two parts I deleted the rest I didn't need. I installed it after the problem started)

-TweakScale

-PartWelder

-VanguardParachuteSystem

P.S. I tried starting up the game with only the Squad folder and BDarmory, the problem still didn't go away so I doubt its a mod conflict.

-AdjustableLandingGear

-BDyanamics

-CrossFeedEnabler

-DestructionEffects

-Firespitter (If I remember correctly this is here for the KAX mod it doesn't include any parts.)

-KAX

-KerbalFoundries

-KerbalJointReinforcement

-HyperEdit

-KineTechAnimation (can't remember what this is for its been so long)

-SXT (literally only have this for two parts I deleted the rest I didn't need. I installed it after the problem started)

-TweakScale

-PartWelder

-VanguardParachuteSystem

P.S. I tried starting up the game with only the Squad folder and BDarmory, the problem still didn't go away so I doubt its a mod conflict.

go to Computer/Localdisk(whichever is the main one)/Users/yourusername/appdata/local/Temp and delete the contents of the folder minus anything that is in use and wont delete

then go to steam and delete local content for KSP and reinstall completely fresh

I really really like this mod,

I do have a few suggestions or mod suggestions

I would love to use the mod for a non-military use. It would be great if there was a debris-mode on the weapon manager. So that it would automaticly shoot all debris that is close.

I would also like a option in the menu that all guns automaticly point at the target

go to Computer/Localdisk(whichever is the main one)/Users/yourusername/appdata/local/Temp and delete the contents of the folder minus anything that is in use and wont delete

then go to steam and delete local content for KSP and reinstall completely fresh

Already did that but I'll try again just to make sure.

Just tested it with a fresh install of KSP and BDarmory. I couldn't get the game to load with the chaff dispenser so I had to delete the part file for it. All of the turrets except for the Oerlikon are broken, the mouse tracking seems to be bugged. They do the reverse of where my mouse is and can move in all three axis 360 degrees and don't fire. The .50 cal and Vulcan turrets are just static and their names take up a slot in the BDarmory Weapon section but instead of showing a name its just blank (though I can still select them by clicking the empty space). The m1 abrams turret and 105mm howitzer are missing textures still (fixed it by renaming the texture images). I'm going to test it on my brother's computer to see if the same thing will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Tested it on my brothers computer and it works just fine on his. I honestly have to say this is the weirdest problem I've ever encountered while using mods. I don't know what could be causing the problem.

Edited by Freeshooter
Grammer

Just tested it with a fresh install of KSP and BDarmory. I couldn't get the game to load with the chaff dispenser so I had to delete the part file for it. All of the turrets except for the Oerlikon are broken, the mouse tracking seems to be bugged. They do the reverse of where my mouse is and can move in all three axis 360 degrees and don't fire. The .50 cal and Vulcan turrets are just static and their names take up a slot in the BDarmory Weapon section but instead of showing a name its just blank (though I can still select them by clicking the empty space). The m1 abrams turret and 105mm howitzer are missing textures still (fixed it by renaming the texture images). I'm going to test it on my brother's computer to see if the same thing will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Tested it on my brothers computer and it works just fine on his. I honestly have to say this is the weirdest problem I've ever encountered while using mods. I don't know what could be causing the problem.

Sounds like you have residual files from a previous install messing with the game and if the downloaded file's were not working IE the BDArmory ones you had either a corrupt download or downloaded the wrong files

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you have residual files from a previous install messing with the game and if the downloaded file's were not working IE the BDArmory ones you had either a corrupt download or downloaded the wrong files

I'm pretty sure I've downloaded the correct BDarmory files but how would I find and delete these residual files?