[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Oh I see. Just turn up the blast power in the config :)

I'll stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/bahamutod at around 5pm EST today, I guess. For now I need to figure out somethin cool to do so I'm not just programming the whole time.

Would you like a few aircraft for the live stream I made, for testing purposes?

I posted a list that I have made so far about 2 pages back

Also considering I have the equivalent of a 1st grade education when it comes to computers I don't believe I could simply just increase the power in config lol but I ll wait for the 1.0 update anyway

You should consider modelling the GBU-57, the Massive Ordnance Penetrator. It would be really cool. I also think it would be suitable for destroying buildings in the Space Center.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Ordnance_Penetrator

Heh maybe. I need to decide how I want to do guided bombs in the first place, and make some smaller ones first.

Would you like a few aircraft for the live stream I made, for testing purposes?

I posted a list that I have made so far about 2 pages back

Also considering I have the equivalent of a 1st grade education when it comes to computers I don't believe I could simply just increase the power in config lol but I ll wait for the 1.0 update anyway

Thanks, but its okay. I made crafts to use for testing already.

I can show you how to edit the configs in the stream.

So I tried making a twitch account to chant but apparently you have to a genius in order to correctly answer the captcha phrase

either way thanks for answering my question

also seismic charge…any chance for public release on that?

Edited by War Eagle 1

so i modeled 6 missiles and one bomb today for an upcoming addon model pictures here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7chfg03unzuq6aj/Model%20pics.7z?dl=0

Looks Cheeki Breeki.

Got a few turret models lying around myself, not sure where to start on the whole processing through unity thing though... Are there any tuts out there or shall I go bang my head against the wall for a few hours?

Model pics:

Ass902.png

Chieftain.png

great stream yesterday! have you already posted the craft file you promised us?

I remembered that the planes had experimental missile configs on them, so I'll put up the crafts when I release the update on Friday.

I remembered that the planes had experimental missile configs on them, so I'll put up the crafts when I release the update on Friday.

Sounds like a plan

- - - Updated - - -

Looks Cheeki Breeki.

Got a few turret models lying around myself, not sure where to start on the whole processing through unity thing though... Are there any tuts out there or shall I go bang my head against the wall for a few hours?

Model pics:

http://s29.postimg.org/sim0nfrbb/Ass902.png

http://s10.postimg.org/8jjs02gzd/Chieftain.png

Not sure how to do the turrets ATM which is why I'm focusing on missiles and bombs the unity turret on the fist page is outdated so you probably have to ask BD himself

I actually just learned blender last night

I am totally lost in blender, I know my way around Photoshop though. Could you point me toward some good tutorials? I downloaded blender and managed to light my hair on fire.... Still healing.

I am totally lost in blender, I know my way around Photoshop though. Could you point me toward some good tutorials? I downloaded blender and managed to light my hair on fire.... Still healing.

Just look around YouTube for awhile I only really watched a tutorial that showed me how to make and manipulate shapes on a basic level and add background and reference images and then I kind of figured everything out for myself after that

Tips:

If you need to move an object use object mode which can be chosen from the bottom toolbar

If you need to edit an object use edit mode which can be chosen from the bottom toolbar

E is for extrude

S is for scale

R is for rotate

N brings up new options

Hold the cursor over things and a menu will give you some basic information that helps a lot.

In edit mode you can move more than one face vertex or edge at a time by using shift right click but make sure to set the target (or whatever its called its in the bottom toolbar to the left of the type of edit buttons) to individual origin.

I really don't know that much since as I said I just started last night but once you get started its actually very straightforward I've found.

Just look around YouTube for awhile I only really watched a tutorial that showed me how to make and manipulate shapes on a basic level and add background and reference images and then I kind of figured everything out for myself after that

Tips:

If you need to move an object use object mode which can be chosen from the bottom toolbar

If you need to edit an object use edit mode which can be chosen from the bottom toolbar

E is for extrude

S is for scale

R is for rotate

N brings up new options

Hold the cursor over things and a menu will give you some basic information that helps a lot.

In edit mode you can move more than one face vertex or edge at a time by using shift right click but make sure to set the target (or whatever its called its in the bottom toolbar to the left of the type of edit buttons) to individual origin.

I really don't know that much since as I said I just started last night but once you get started its actually very straightforward I've found.

Hey that's more info than I started with. Thanks for the tips (and now I know where to find a quick reference for shortcut keys)

This is the youtube series I used to teach myself:

Also, Baha, would it be possible to upload an updated version of the turret unity package at some point? Or maybe include another turret like the Abrams? just for us scrubs to have something to go on so we can make our own expansions.

EDIT: Of happenings:

2015_04_29_00001.jpg

Edited by PrototypeTheta