[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

My output log: why is it soooo short?

Spoiler

Initialize engine version: 4.6.4f1 (99f88340878d)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx32.dll 8.17.10.1404]
    Renderer: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
    Vendor:   ATI
    VRAM:     2027 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=1
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\xmldiffpatch.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\xmldiffpatch.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\XmlDiffPatch.View.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\XmlDiffPatch.View.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\TDx.TDxInput.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\TDx.TDxInput.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\TrackIRUnity.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\TrackIRUnity.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\MiscUtil-r285.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\MiscUtil-r285.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.289 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.
<RI> Input initialized.
desktop: 1920x1080 30Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Users\Doctor\Desktop\KSP 1.0.5\KSP_win\KSP_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1771)

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

^ Me too!

Here's my "official" version for KSP 1.1 prerelease.  Go ahead and try it out.  Note that BDA Vessel Switcher is a separate plugin and has not been updated for comatibility yet.

https://github.com/BahamutoD/BDArmory/releases/tag/v0.11.0pre1

I did all the same changes as @YauS except I took out the overheat and reload bars temporarily since they were throwing runtime errors, and I fixed the audio falloff on audio sources.

f0c8219f04.png

Edited by BahamutoD

9 hours ago, BahamutoD said:

^ Me too!

Here's my "official" version for KSP 1.1 prerelease.  Go ahead and try it out.  Note that BDA Vessel Switcher is a separate plugin and has not been updated for comatibility yet.

https://github.com/BahamutoD/BDArmory/releases/tag/v0.11.0pre1

I did all the same changes as @YauS except I took out the overheat and reload bars temporarily since they were throwing runtime errors, and I fixed the audio falloff on audio sources.

f0c8219f04.png

Thanks for the real quick compatibility update, sometimes I love ya. I really wanna see how it performs now

and by the way, the issue that broke my explosions is still present in the code. Did you fix it your own way or (understandably) forget or even rather have a different plan for it?

Sooo.....nothing works. Tried installing it to a version with the mod, nothing shows up, tried it with a vanilla version, nothing. Anyone have that issue? The BD tab doesn't even show anymore, but the loading screen loads up that parts as the game's firing up.

Edit: Fired the mod into the gamedata as i did originally, and i'm still having the black-screen-load glitch, so at least it's consistently messing up.

Edited by Doctor Dimension

1 hour ago, Doctor Dimension said:

Sooo.....nothing works. Tried installing it to a version with the mod, nothing shows up, tried it with a vanilla version, nothing. Anyone have that issue? The BD tab doesn't even show anymore, but the loading screen loads up that parts as the game's firing up.

Edit: Fired the mod into the gamedata as i did originally, and i'm still having the black-screen-load glitch, so at least it's consistently messing up.

Are you running the 1.1 (pre)?

I have not begun using the newest version, however I got it working some how. But now i have another problem. I have built some more planes, and AA vehicles but now my weapons managers don't work completely. I can still fire weapons and so on, do everything normal as a player, but when I open the GUI to try and set it up for AI it says "No Weapon Manager found" despite the Weapons manager be connected directly to the main pod.

@Doctor Dimension The log shows that it can't find the settings file.  Did you install it in the right place?  How are you launching KSP?  What operating system do you use?

@harpwner I haven't been working on BDA besides the minimal changes to attempt 1.1 compatibility.  I plan on continuing bug fixing, improvements, etc after 1.1 is stable and the current version of BDA is fully compatible with it.

3 hours ago, YauS said:

Radar locking not work as well as before. I would try to fix it!!!!

This is the problem of abnromal render of radar images. Original code only consider the Red color channel. Fix it by consider green color channel.

https://github.com/yaus/BDArmory/commit/0cba1a56155b40d312ff493184672567539e857f

Edited by YauS