32 km/s Dv SSTO

Cochonrambo31

Oh, and sorry for the screenshot size, i have two screens

What Kerbart said. Plus, if you have Microsoft Windows, you have Microsoft Paint. Load, select, crop takes perhaps 30 seconds.

Check out the orion nuclear rocket for higher dV, as in far more than a million m/s.

Yes its insanely OP, planned to used it as a drive for a kilometer wide standford torus, however that run into the 4GB limit and crash as a 2km/s Tylo lander.

What Kerbart said. Plus, if you have Microsoft Windows, you have Microsoft Paint. Load, select, crop takes perhaps 30 seconds.

Third alternative. Windows Key + P to disable the second monitor quickly.

Actually a pretty cool ship, OP; I love low-part count stuff. Interstellar is a lot of fun to play with, although that's pretty excessive delta-V for stock. You could probably get away with half a tank and do nearly anything.

Nice D/V there, but it's mods, so it's kinda.... not as cool as stock. :( sorry that's just my opinion.

Ah, the standards we hold ourselves and others to... Nowadays I find most feats in pure stock to be laughably easy and not at all impressive.

Actually a pretty cool ship, OP; I love low-part count stuff. Interstellar is a lot of fun to play with, although that's pretty excessive delta-V for stock. You could probably get away with half a tank and do nearly anything.

Ah, the standards we hold ourselves and others to... Nowadays I find most feats in pure stock to be laughably easy and not at all impressive.

You can always try docking a couple large ships without RCS. Oh yeah, and the docking port has to be facing the same way the thrusters are on both ships.

True, but there are other things which are less... common.

wGQQ6NX.jpg

But im sorry if im critical. I've just played for so long , I like finding the limits of the game, without mods.

You can always try docking a couple large ships without RCS. Oh yeah, and the docking port has to be facing the same way the thrusters are on both ships.

I don't see how modding would necessarily make that any easier. How about using Tweakable Everything and making the docking ports not have any magnetism? That'd be impressive.

E:

But im sorry if im critical. I've just played for so long , I like finding the limits of the game, without mods.

Looks like you're finding the limits of your computer more than the limits of the game...

Edited by regex

I agree 100 ton LKO grand tour with and <10 ton Eve lander, went down to -1 meter and jool and out twice.

Has not looked at interstelar but it looks good,

Interstellar is kinda O.P. Here's two SSTOs. The right part with the generators and the huge heat sinks was bringing up these gens and the AM tank to the AM accumulator. I decided to dock with the deep space driver on the left to resupply some stuff, it's an SSTO also. I don't know how much DV they have. Also, I docked these without any RCS...

T6A8FQL.png

Yes, but 99% of mods make an attempt to keep themselves balanced in relation to the game.

Oh, I know, but a 32,000dV single stage with 4 million newtons of thrust, isn't one of them. Might as well hyper edit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.