[24.2] Karbonite Ongoing Dev and Discussion

RoverDude

Which logo style by Alexustas (on page 2) do you like best?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo style by Alexustas (on page 2) do you like best?

• Row 1
    • Row 2
    • Row 3
    • Row 4
    • Row 5
    • Row 6

I have tired that I sent out a probe that was orbiting Kerbin from pole to pole so as planet spins you get the whole planet covered. I time warped and got nothing I toggled the hide and show on the scanner tried both views nothing Im going to wipe all the MODS and reinstall again to see if this helps. Also is anyone else having the still getting the KSPAPIExtentions is not working on log in?

Just wanted to post and say thatnks to everyone involved in this! I've just completed a trial version of what I intend to place on Duna, possibly a Joolian moon, and eventually Eloo. I present to you my Munar 7-Eleven. :D Miner/refiner/tanker in the middle, Agriculture Depot on the left, and Jeb in a little lander on the right to get the plumbing hooked up. As of now, you can fill 'er up and grab a few snacks. Next things to incorporate: A surly checkout clerk, bathrooms, and bathroom keys chained to matching hubcaps. :D

http://i.imgur.com/ai5p1v5.png

nice, can i ask what the green house models are?

I have tired that I sent out a probe that was orbiting Kerbin from pole to pole so as planet spins you get the whole planet covered. I time warped and got nothing I toggled the hide and show on the scanner tried both views nothing Im going to wipe all the MODS and reinstall again to see if this helps. Also is anyone else having the still getting the KSPAPIExtentions is not working on log in?

All mods that Use the KSPAPI HAVE to use the same version or stuff will happen (or not, or both). =D http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/81496

Also, RoverDude Thx for this, Just thanks. This truly is a fun and awesome mod and i have a lot of fun testing ahead =D.

A Big thanks to everyone who helped in this Fun packed kerbal death machine *gets a spine chilling glare from Jeb*.

Edited by Sutima

nice, can i ask what the green house models are?

Thanks! They're from Lack Luster Labs. They produce food and oxygen, while a TAC Sabatier Recycler handles the water. It's set up to draw all waste products from the "customer" ship, replace all LS supplies, and then use the waste to restock the "store". Karbonite, of course, provides the fuel. I'm just getting ready to land the ag depot on Duna to join the refinery already in place. Ideally, a transfer station would be best suited for Ike, but I figure I'm going to drop a colony on Duna eventually, so might as well get some infrastructure in place.

Sorry if my replies are delayed. Still a forum newbie and being moderated.

After grabbing the last few karbonite updates all of the MKS modules no longer have any interactions in them besides light control and harvester module.

Edit: fixed it by copying MKS folders over karbonite's folder install.

Edited by protoz

Thanks! They're from Lack Luster Labs. They produce food and oxygen, while a TAC Sabatier Recycler handles the water. It's set up to draw all waste products from the "customer" ship, replace all LS supplies, and then use the waste to restock the "store". Karbonite, of course, provides the fuel. I'm just getting ready to land the ag depot on Duna to join the refinery already in place. Ideally, a transfer station would be best suited for Ike, but I figure I'm going to drop a colony on Duna eventually, so might as well get some infrastructure in place.

Sorry if my replies are delayed. Still a forum newbie and being moderated.

Quick tip for getting more reputation: post craft files :)

Hi guys.

Tried 0.0.12 this morning, hoping to run some more engine tests.

I have run across a new problem. My scooped air starts at 100 and runs down to 0 while still on the runway.

This is the case for low altitude scoops and for the prop-jet.

Is it something I am doing wrong?

hmm what part creates mono now? i can't seem to find one.

Distillation Module - handles the XenonGas and Monoprop

After grabbing the last few karbonite updates all of the MKS modules no longer have any interactions in them besides light control and harvester module.

Let me take a gander - would be silly if I was incompatible with my own mod ;)

Hi guys.

Tried 0.0.12 this morning, hoping to run some more engine tests.

I have run across a new problem. My scooped air starts at 100 and runs down to 0 while still on the runway.

This is the case for low altitude scoops and for the prop-jet.

Is it something I am doing wrong?

Usual gig - I need to see a ship, understand what engines, etc.

Can't repro this at all - just dropped an MKS bit on the runway and no issues. Try it with a new MKS module vs and old one just to see if there's a difference.

I'm not 100% happy with some elements of the drill's texture (nor the ventral one really), so I think they'll get another pass in the future. But otherwise, I converted one pot of coffee into five models!

karbonitebatch2.png

I'm not 100% happy with some elements of the drill's texture (nor the ventral one really), so I think they'll get another pass in the future. But otherwise, I converted one pot of coffee into five models!

http://nertea.the3rdage.net/ksp/karbonitebatch2.png

gorgeous!!

I concur! The parts are not only beautiful, but between the two of you, we've absolutely established a distinct aesthetic for Karbonite (and it's downright pretty).

Now it's my turn to transform a a pot of coffee into a release candidate ;)

far outside thae 110% of atmosfere of kerbin(more than 100km) show me flow of karbonite but there is no flow to the tanks

Screenshot please? You will definitely see the resource percentage (this is atmosphere makeup) without getting flow. Also need to see where your tanks are.

Think I've found a small issue also, If I activate the converter and the distiller they both work and use kerbonite and give me the outputs, However if I stop them I can no longer activate them and the scoop also stops give Karbonite also... even though it shows flow.

no flow in tanks flow in collector ( of corse i collect karbonite in pass that i should i forgot mention )http://oi60.tinypic.com/2cni6p0.jpg

What is the behavior when you warp back to normal time and de-focus the part then right click again? This may be a visual artefact.

Think I've found a small issue also, If I activate the converter and the distiller they both work and use kerbonite and give me the outputs, However if I stop them I can no longer activate them and the scoop also stops give Karbonite also... even though it shows flow.

hmm... can't seem to repro it... is it consistent? The main reason these stop is if you're out of Karbonite or out of space. Not sure I understand the scoop question?

Ok i've narrowed this down. its just the distillation module. First time i active it it works fine... if i stop it and try and reactive again it again it no longer works.

K3ENoF1.png

Edited by Phers

What is the behavior when you warp back to normal time and de-focus the part then right click again? This may be a visual artefact.

hmm... can't seem to repro it... is it consistent? The main reason these stop is if you're out of Karbonite or out of space. Not sure I understand the scoop question?

as u say now goood i loaded the same vehicle but as i fly by thae lower part is another time chenged and not chenged back( focusing not warping not focusing during chenging heigth etc )

not work show me same flow

as u say now goood i loaded the same vehicle but as i fly by thae lower part is another time chenged and not chenged back( focusing not warping not focusing during chenging heigth etc )

not work show me same flow

Sorry, and I apologize in advance if English is not your native language - but I just cannot understand what you are saying here.

I've already set it to true thinking this might be an issue but its still the same. Works first time until i turn it off then it won't reactive.

hmmm... this one I can't seem to repro. Try a new craft maybe? Something simple to see if we can narrow it down?