Forked MechJeb 2.3.0.0 with Terminal Velocity fix for FAR 0.14.0.2

Kniben

After wanting to have a fix for the ascent guidance in MechJeb when using FAR, I decided make a quickfix myself and I though I would share it with you!

This will only work with FAR 0.14.0.2!!!

Link removed

Replace your GameData/MechJeb2/Plugins/MechJeb2.dll with the one provided.

Cheers!

Edited by diomedea
Link removed for violation of add-on posting rules

<moderator voice>Without source and license I'm afraid we'll have no choice but to remove the link. However, as you're obviously very new here (welcome to the forums! And contributing already, nice!) I'll give you a chance to do that rather than immediately yanking it.</moderator voice>

This is an interesting idea, although I'm not sure of the use case--is this for launching TWR=3 rockets from Eve? As with a normal launch from Kerbin, you're unlikely to ever hit terminal velocity.

What would be *really* useful for FAR-MJ interaction, however, is an autopilot that flew an *actual* gravity turn, not the based-on-altitude pitch program Ascent Guidance uses.

What would be *really* useful for FAR-MJ interaction, however, is an autopilot that flew an *actual* gravity turn, not the based-on-altitude pitch program Ascent Guidance uses.

Although that would kill all the fun programming ascent guidance for FAR\NEAR :)

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.