Anti Grav Repulsor Mobile

You need this mod!

I found this mod a lil' while ago, and it's a ton of fun! Believe it or not, in over 1200 hours of KSP, this is only the second time I've ever been to Moho. KW Rocketry 5m tanks for the win! I admit, I shamelessly edited the RTG power output because the power draw on these repulsors borders on "not fun" territory, and ticked Infinite Fuel which equals infinite adventure! It's hard to resist the urge to haul as fast as possible, and things get disassembled real quick. I actually landed this on Tylo last night, but it's so difficult to stay in one piece there, I went to Moho instead. The explosion at the 0:27 mark was just a surface-mounted light on the front "wheels" Behold the Moho Mojo!

screenshot368.png?psid=1

screenshot369.png?psid=1

screenshot349.png?psid=1

Edited by Voculus
Added second vid

I see I'm not the only one who runs a tri-screen setup! 5760x1080 appears to be what you use, I use 5040x1050. Impressive!

As for the craft, great way to promote the mod, I think. Those repulsors come in really, really handy.

borders on "not fun" territory,

thats the type of fun i love! extremely difficult, demanding resource draws! also, you have something that gives yous all the good things from wheels and all the good things from flying, for something like that, id expect it to take whatever large amount of electric charge.

thats the type of fun i love! extremely difficult, demanding resource draws! also, you have something that gives yous all the good things from wheels and all the good things from flying, for something like that, id expect it to take whatever large amount of electric charge.

Normally, I'm 100% with you there, but the issue was having to devote so much mass to power generation, that the craft became less and less nimble. This thing screamed to be uncaged! I'm working on something quite a bit larger, but the problem is getting it to stop. The repulsors just float and don't care how you start and stop. I did find, however, that lithobraking was quite effective in "arresting forward velocity." :sticktongue:

I made another vehicle using the antigrav repulsors. This one is meant to skim along Kerbins surface, with the ride height, damping, and strength set to max. It'll move along at over 400 MPH, and works amazingly well. At such high speeds, it's not indestructible, but at about 2/3 throttle, it's unstoppable!

screenshot372.png?psid=1

screenshot373.png?psid=1

screenshot374.png?psid=1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.