Naval Battle Club

astecarmyman

Rune: I think that the rule was originally put in place as people were putting probe cores on every part of their ship and on every missile. It pretty much made killing a ship impossible.

I think that it should be parts that are used as weapons cannot be used as a control core on the ship.

Also AvronMullican hasn't replied :/ I was meant to be battling him.

Rune: I think that the rule was originally put in place as people were putting probe cores on every part of their ship and on every missile. It pretty much made killing a ship impossible.

I think that it should be parts that are used as weapons cannot be used as a control core on the ship.

Also AvronMullican hasn't replied :/ I was meant to be battling him.

Replied to what?

Battle Update!

RIMS terrier was badly damaged in the last turn. More importantly than the loss of its front armor, all of the internal fuel tanks were destroyed. The only fuel left was in the missile's tank. But wait? What's that thing labelled "RIMS Terrier Probe"? It's the other missile! Containing, most importantly, more fuel.

After grabbing the missile, Terrier heads off to get revenge on the higher-orbiting frigate. It fires its I-beam rockets first. If I can kill the ship without using my guided missiles I might be able to dock to more fuel... They don't do much damage to the ship. The rest of the fuel is transferred into one missile and it is launched. Another solid hit, these seem to kill the frigates very efficiently. I got a good shot of the explosion this time.

Terrier is now considered dead, it has no more usable weapons and no fuel remaining.

UA0Kuse.png

dm9K0Df.png

PQd8AKW.png

HrKj527.png

I then went back to check on the ammo of the other remaining frigate, it's out of ammo. I guess that means I win? PERSISTENT, if you think you can still do something with it.

So, ScriptKitt? Do you accept the fight

Also, all my ships are very unoriginal , but it is my first battle

Also, with DMP, why don't we do real time battles?

Sure! (Also not ALL my ships are high-partcount, just some.)

The reason we don't use DMP is due to bugs with docking and collisions.

Edit: Battle post w/rules coming ASAP.

Edited by ScriptKitt3h

Sure! (Also not ALL my ships are high-partcount, just some.)

The reason we don't use DMP is due to bugs with docking and collisions.

Edit: Battle post w/rules coming ASAP.

Ok, but i can't play ksp for some hours .

Also, i have a Light fighter (15 T), A medium ship (50 T, with anti capital ships weapons) and i am building a heavy ship (maybe 100+T, and more than 300 parts)

there are three radial engines clipped inside those missiles.... They look exactly like mine.

Oooohhhhh. I see them now.

That might hurt to get hit by... what is that, 360 kilonewtons of thrust? (I think that the radial engines there have 120 each.)

Oooohhhhh. I see them now.

That might hurt to get hit by... what is that, 360 kilonewtons of thrust? (I think that the radial engines there have 120 each.)

120 times 3 plus 50 from the little 909.... all that pushing 9 tonnes means 4.5/1 TWR, which is really good for a guided missile with about 500 m/s D/V

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.