Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

Walrus Carrier

Im here as an individual engineer. I present to you the Walrus carrier. The large carrier is just at 500 parts fully loaded, has a range of 6000 delta V. The Walrus has a large carrier bay and it is a true capital ship coming in at 45m long and weighing 194 tons. inside the hangar it has plenty of docking bays and has xenon gas for the fighters. for light defence the carrier has 4 probe I-beam missiles. The carrier has room for 13 crew members. the command seat comes with a great view down the hangar.

I am here for the money and will sell the carrier to both sides.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

parts:501

Delta V:6000

Armament:4 missiles

Weight:194 tons

Crew:13

Download

Koi Carrier

I present to you the Koi Carrier. This is a second generation Carrier completely redesigned with the hangar opening on the underside to allow for more protection. The Koi is 6m longer than its predecessor and has a larger store of xenon gas. The Koi also has improved maneuvering.

parts:496

Delta V:6800

Armament:2 missiles

Weight:186 tons

Download

Edited by brobel

Walrus Carrier

Im here as an individual engineer. I present to you the Walrus carrier. The large carrier is just at 500 parts fully loaded, has a range of 6000 delta V. The Walrus has a large carrier bay and it is a true capital ship coming in at 45m long and weighing 194 tons. inside the hangar it has plenty of docking bays and has xenon gas for the fighters. for light defence the carrier has 4 probe I-beam missiles. The carrier has room for 13 crew members. the command seat comes with a great view down the hangar.

I am here for the money and will sell the carrier to both sides.

http://imgur.com/a/WDPxG

parts:501

Delta V:6000

Armament:4 missiles

Weight:194 tons

Download

i would love to here your guy's feedback. been a long time since i have uploaded a craft.

Most carriers have moved past the "open mouth" style as it is to susceptible to attack.

Now we mostly use smaller opening on the sides. Ex: my Dorchester Class Carrier (page 1)

Over all though interesting design.

Most carriers have moved past the "open mouth" style as it is to susceptible to attack.

Now we mostly use smaller opening on the sides. Ex: my Dorchester Class Carrier (page 1)

Over all though interesting design.

Yea i was thinking the same thing, think im going to make a second carrier with that taken into consideration.

and thanks for the positive feedback. always nice to have feedback.

Yea i was thinking the same thing, think im going to make a second carrier with that taken into consideration.

and thanks for the positive feedback. always nice to have feedback.

Over all it might not be to hard to simply fix it.

Just plug up that hole in the front and use the triangular wings to form an opening on the side or the top

yea i thought about that but its fun to make them so i made a new one. just doing touch-ups and other stuff.

Question: do you know if he wants launch stages with them.

Edit: added the Koi Carrier to original post.

improved delta V, while slightly reducing part count and of course new hangar opening

Edited by brobel

It is impressive to see so many new ships and ship creators on this thread! I remember seeing the first page of this thread starting up and HatBat starting with the announcements. It really is quite interesting to be gone for a very long time and see all the new things. Keep up the good work, I myself have decided with all the new parts, to rebuild and improve my original 3 contributions,(I can't even remember what I named them lol), btw, @HatBat, when is season 2 going to start releasing? Just a ballpark figure would be appreciated.

yea i thought about that but its fun to make them so i made a new one. just doing touch-ups and other stuff.

Question: do you know if he wants launch stages with them.

Edit: added the Koi Carrier to original post.

improved delta V, while slightly reducing part count and of course new hangar opening

A launch stage is great but only really useful if you're submitting to HKA :)

It is impressive to see so many new ships and ship creators on this thread! I remember seeing the first page of this thread starting up and HatBat starting with the announcements. It really is quite interesting to be gone for a very long time and see all the new things. Keep up the good work, I myself have decided with all the new parts, to rebuild and improve my original 3 contributions,(I can't even remember what I named them lol), btw, @HatBat, when is season 2 going to start releasing? Just a ballpark figure would be appreciated.

I see what you mean, this thread has been a bit of a journey. The time from the beginning to the time after releasing episode 20 felt a bit like the thread's first life, and afterwards it had its twilight years. Very recently it seems to be reversing in age :). I'd love if I were able to give out a release date, but the truth is I'll work on the second season as much as I can when I can until it's finished. And that's all I know. The best guess for now is about a month, but I plan to speed up on production. It may even come sooner as I've had to scrap work on quite a few of the first episodes after realizing I'd fixed my own plot hole. So the first story arc may be a lot shorter than I expected, which is good and bad.

Updated Union Dynamics Catalog.

Added the M10, M11, A-1, B-1, B-2, F-1, F-2, F-3, MQ-1, MQ-2, C-1, and the Mk.1 Torpedo "Dragoon"

I also revamped the presentation and organized it a bit better.

I would also like to ask you, HatBat to give us permission to use BigNose's cannon shell ammo box extension for BDArmory. Currently, there is no way to resupply vessels that use the Howitzer or the Abrams Turret. Allowing us to use them would give us that ability. And if balance is an issue, you can restrict it so that it can only be placed on vessels that do not have the Howitzer or the Abrams Turret, or have some other restriction on that vessel. I have several ideas that I would like to use for Logistics vehicles that I really like to use, such as a Resupply variant of my M6 Columbia. I also have a vessel that uses the 105 Howitzer and has the ammo box on it, but has the restriction in that it cannot move or turn without assistance. Please consider this, and thank you for your time.

And Finally, this is less of a request but more of a demand. If at any point in the future you use my tanks and they are involved in a massive tank battle, this song MUST be played during it.

Edited by datubaman

Updated Union Dynamics Catalog.

Added the M10, M11, A-1, B-1, B-2, F-1, F-2, F-3, MQ-1, MQ-2, C-1, and the Mk.1 Torpedo "Dragoon"

I also revamped the presentation and organized it a bit better.

I would also like to ask you, HatBat to give us permission to use BigNose's cannon shell ammo box extension for BDArmory. Currently, there is no way to resupply vessels that use the Howitzer or the Abrams Turret. Allowing us to use them would give us that ability. And if balance is an issue, you can restrict it so that it can only be placed on vessels that do not have the Howitzer or the Abrams Turret, or have some other restriction on that vessel. I have several ideas that I would like to use for Logistics vehicles that I really like to use, such as a Resupply variant of my M6 Columbia. I also have a vessel that uses the 105 Howitzer and has the ammo box on it, but has the restriction in that it cannot move or turn without assistance. Please consider this, and thank you for your time.

And Finally, this is less of a request but more of a demand. If at any point in the future you use my tanks and they are involved in a massive tank battle, this song MUST be played during it.

Well, I wouldn't normally install a mod on request: but anything for the world's best submission formatter xD. Sure, go ahead with using it. The music is a bit different though, I don't own the music, nor will it always fit with what's happening on screen. The music I use for the series very much depends on the vibe and tone of the scene, that's why I've taken to just producing it myself for the second season. Perhaps I'll use it if the circumstances are right.

http://imgur.com/a/Ceg4p#1.

Here is what I got, im still working on Otomatico Borders

My only question is, does the Otomatico have power redundancy? I ask because the solar panels have a low impact tolerance and will get shot off easily, so it's advisable to either, a.) have some power generators onboard, or b.) have a crap-ton of batteries inside. Otherwise looks good. Nice plane as well.

My only question is, does the Otomatico have power redundancy? I ask because the solar panels have a low impact tolerance and will get shot off easily, so it's advisable to either, a.) have some power generators onboard, or b.) have a crap-ton of batteries inside. Otherwise looks good. Nice plane as well.

Yes, it has the thing that always keep you charged up inside the armour which is for my surprise its very strong

Ah, good. Take some rep.

Well thank you good sir

ill make a craft for you

- - - Updated - - -

weird it bugs out.

anyway here it is the great AA(Can be used against land excluding otomatic because i somehow i made the best armored car in the world) Patriot-2

the first one didnt manage to survive to my friend bombarment but this one manage to kill him in time.

Well thank you good sir

ill make a craft for you

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/tRgDg#0

weird it bugs out.

anyway here it is the great AA(Can be used against land excluding otomatic because i somehow i made the best armored car in the world) Patriot-2

the first one didnt manage to survive to my friend bombarment but this one manage to kill him in time.

Interesting, I'd imagine that because the AMRAAMs are horizontal, that it has a harder time targeting closer air targets but it is extremely effective with ground. Also, have you made sure to arm your AMRAAMs when firing at an Otomatico? Becuase when I use AMRAAMs it obliterates everything. Everywhere. Otherwise, looks good.

Interesting, I'd imagine that because the AMRAAMs are horizontal, that it has a harder time targeting closer air targets but it is extremely effective with ground. Also, have you made sure to arm your AMRAAMs when firing at an Otomatico? Becuase when I use AMRAAMs it obliterates everything. Everywhere. Otherwise, looks good.

I never remember realising the craft, weird

ill test my stuff

- - - Updated - - -

No its survived quite a decent amount of shots

- - - Updated - - -

https://mega.co.nz/#!hVgxWbCD!oZPXw_dIvvi9xC-7ApdWEXpr-W14uZ06HbdyHgT9WgQ

here

• 3 weeks later...

Endertaniam 6 days ago

Where are you mate?

HatBat 6 days ago

Nowhere great to be honest. I've had major issues with episode 21 and it's kind've scared me away from working on it for a while. At the moment I'm trying to find a little more motivation but things have been so quiet recently I've had some time to relax and somewhat forget about video making. I have no desire to disappear though, don't worry.

So the reason season 2 didn't come out in January is nothing I really want to disclose but I'm certainly getting back into the flow now, expect good things.

Edited by HatBat

So the reason season 2 didn't come out in January is nothing I really want to disclose but I'm certainly getting back into the flow now, expect good things.

They let me pick, did I ever tell you that...

Edited by Spartwo

Glad you're back. I've been away from KSP myself for school work and what not.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.