Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

Might have to leave your craft unfortunately. If you bought the game via KSP's website then you can just download it there but I don't think it's possible through any other way. I only removed the part from the new BD update, the radiators aren't a problem. The 1.0.2 friendly version doesn't work either (I also took the BD part off with that). The problem isn't compatibility, the ship will load, but most parts are missing and it isn't editable. Opening the craft file after loading it in 1.0.2 doesn't look normal. It's a scrambled version of what it should look like.

I don't know if I was to late to submit these but here is my craft/company submission.

U2oZ92Q.png

Kerbal United Foundation

Bio.

At the K.U.F. we focus on the protection of our allies by ground, or space combat. we currently have a kethane mining rig on Minmus that was just attacked by a GMI bomber that came from the Cerebus Station almost killing the the pilot of the base. We send diplomats to there headquarters with a declaration of war for destruction of company property. They say that they didn't do it which infuriates us even more.

Craft Images

Javascript is disabled. View full album

If you like the craft images Hatbat comment, and I will send an Email with the craft files and description of the crafts in it.

Edited by CrenulateFish

Javascript is disabled. View full album

The Ezequiel tank chassis is a new chassis design featuring multi layered armor, and an unmanned design. She has 5 different variations:

Ezequiel Main Battle Tank:207 parts

This vehicle has a powerful anti-tank gun, and is the lightest in the Ezequiel series.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Equipment:[/TD]

[TD]1x Targeting Pod, 10x Smoke Countermeasures[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mass:[/TD]

[TD]16.28 tonnes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Armament:[/TD]

[TD]1x M1 Abrams 120mm Cannon[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Ezequiel Tank Destroyer:249 parts

This vehicle has a large missile array designed to be able to flip a heavy tank, along with quad defensive turrets and twin vulcan cannons.

[TR]

[TD]2x Targeting Pod, 10x Smoke Countermeasures[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]17.15 tonnes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2x 20mm Vulcan Cannon, 4x .50 cal Twin Turret, 18x Hellfire Missiles[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Ezequiel CIWS:210 parts

This vehicle has a powerful dual-purpose anti missile and anti-aircraft cannon, along with 4 machine guns for defense against ground vehicles.

[TR]

[TD]1x TWS Locking Radar, 1x Targeting Pod, 10x Smoke Countermeasures[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]21.77 tonnes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]1x Goalkeeper CIWS 30mm, 4x .50 cal Twin Turret[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Ezequiel "MARS" Mobile ARtillery System:238 parts

This vehicle has a very heavy armament, and is designed for long range bombardment of the enemy. She has stabilizer legs as well to keep stability while firing.

[TR]

[TD]1x Targeting Pod, 10x Smoke Countermeasures[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]21.62 tonnes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]4x 105mm M102 Howitzer[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Ezequiel AAA:223 parts

This vehicle has a very powerful anti-aircraft armament, and 2 machine guns to protect itself from ground vehicles.

[TR]

[TD]1x TWS Locking Radar, 1x Targeting Pod, 10x Smoke Countermeasures[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]17.37 tonnes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]6x PAC-3 Intercept Missiles, 2x .50 cal Twin Turret[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

These vessels were all built by SAP-C for HKA and their own usage. However, GMI hacked the servers where the blueprints were found, and now know how to make them(they can be used for both HKA and GMI).

Link here:https://www./folder/xbha2kbnoxnze/Ezequiel_Chassis

Edited by Alphasus

okay im gonna take a break for disgning craft for a while so my current craft will do just fine lets just hope fingers crossed that at least one of 15+ crafts can make into a future episode http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/91795-Military-Series-Ship-Submissions?p=2253456&viewfull=1#post2253456 (my craft)

The Victory was defeated by one of Zekes' own missiles.
That's just another Trafalgar Co. Victory

I ain't scared

This isn't a Victory, it's bigger, heavier, and better armed. It's 1100 parts. Her armament is 12 Popper H missiles.

yYBd2qY.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.