Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

This is the last call for tanks for the battle. Planes are all chosen. If you've already submitted then I'd ask that you link me to the post or simply create a new short submission featuring only the tank you want me to use with a detailed description (one tank, seriously). BD recently created a new mod called VesselMover, which literally solves all my problems (thanks man!), production is through the roof right now.

The SAP-C Raven Light Tank

At 9 tons, this beast has twin vulcan turrets, quad 50 cal machine guns, and 7 Hellfire laser guided missiles. She can go up to 49 mph(22 m/s), and take turns at below 20 m/s in a stable way. She is coated with both heat resistant and kinetic resistant plate in two layers. She seats 5 in her external command seats.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

http://www./download/ofbakujlr3ez8se/SAP-C_Raven_Tank.craft

Edited by Alphasus

nzIgORd.png

Ive been working on a crap ton of stuff (no space though) But I ll have to wait until you update to the latest BD armory version to let you try it

Here is just one example (I know you have a thing against lasers but there is a non laser version)

The Argus Tank is both small and adaptable to combat environments; It has a top speed of 22.5m/s, drawing power from its underside fuel cell array. It comes with a howitzer cannon for blowing up soft/moderately armoured targets and a 30mm gun for piercing heavy armour or for deterring aircraft. It also comes with two laser-guided Hellfire and two Maverick missiles for decisive elimination of heavily armoured targets or structures

uigyWre.png

It also comes with a spacebourne version named the Argus-S with 4 HE-KV missiles and a radar reciever

Argus Download

Argus-S Download

These vehicles are mass produced courtesy of the Spearkan Federation, if you want more info or a more detailed backstory I can PM you the exact details HatBat

Edited by Spearka

This is the last call for tanks for the battle. Planes are all chosen. If you've already submitted then I'd ask that you link me to the post or simply create a new short submission featuring only the tank you want me to use with a detailed description (one tank, seriously). BD recently created a new mod called VesselMover, which literally solves all my problems (thanks man!), production is through the roof right now.

Glad to see your back on track. Keep up the great work!

The PR-GX5 is a prototype command rover. Averaging around 20m/s and weighing 10 tons and having 90 parts she is not meant for combat instead she fills out a support role by providing radar and tracking coverage. She is armed with a single vulcan turret and a missile pod.

craft link

/end rp

Handling is pretty poor and I don't know how much of a use you will get out of it since it uses the new BD amory tracking stuff.

Company is H.L. 2.0

Edited by briansun1

Thankyou very much, I'm placing that in the northern platoon now. Can you and others remind me of their companies when they post so I can do a little mention on the show?

Here's a link the the Cyten Orbital Industries page. Ironically, a space-based corporation which only sells military aircraft and armored vehicles. Maybe one day I'll finish and submit my cargo SSTO... one day...

Anyway, also in case you need it, Here's the link to the Vikus IFV.

Also, I have a quick question? What version of KSP and BDarmory will be used for the ground battle? If you're using the most recent, then I quickly bring the Vikus up to speed by replacing the flares with smoke dispensers.

SAP-C is a relatively new military company, specializing in space combat mainly, they are stationed in an island somewhere in the far east of KSC, when they heard HKA's signals for help, they jumped straight to preparing forces, this will be the first big battle for them, and they are happily fighting for HKA for no money at all, saying experience is payment enough, they're trying their hardest to help HKA in any way possible. However, one of their warehouses was recently broken into. They don't know who it was, but it may have been GMI.

Edited by Alphasus

So, you are using 1.0.2? Let me just go back in my BDArmory versions and find what was added.

EDIT:What BDArmory version do you have? Also, by broken, does it not load or not work when loaded in?

EDIT2: I got it. The problem is that radiators, the white parts that I am using for armor, were added in 1.0.3.

EDIT3: All fixed. Here is the new download link:

SAP-C Raven Light Tank 1.0.2 Friendly

At 8.8 tons, this beast has twin vulcan turrets, quad 50 cal machine guns, and 7 Hellfire laser guided missiles. She can go up to 49 mph(22 m/s), and take turns at below 20 m/s in a stable way. She is coated with kinetic resistant plate in one layer, seating 5 in her external command seats.

http://www./download/kxx6ot7dj6qu03b/SAP-C_Raven_Tank_1_0_2_Friendly.craft

Information on SAP-C:

SAP-C is a relatively new military company, specializing in space combat mainly, they are stationed in an island somewhere in the far east of KSC, when they heard HKA's signals for help, they jumped straight to preparing forces, this will be the first big battle for them, and they are happily fighting for HKA for no money at all, saying experience is payment enough, they're trying their hardest to help HKA in any way possible. However, one of their warehouses was recently broken into. They don't know who it was, but it may have been GMI.

Edited by Alphasus

Couldn't help but notice some of the HKA ships are using my old-generation of guided missiles.

I can't remember if I gave them to Hatbat or not, but it's cool seeing my tech in his vids :) if you need any more weaponry I have literally an empire's worth of military weaponry at my disposal.

Left is screenshot of hatbat's vid at 12:36, right is screenshot of a damaged Drekevak showing its weaponry.

gawbFgN.png

Edited by zekes

Do you not remember letting Script use those missiles? He built the ship carrying them.

Yeah I remember now, I let him use the Popper also, We're unofficial "allies" - Just didn't watch the video all the way, saw it was M.U. Makes sense.

Catching up with the series now.

Yup, the good 'ol Recon Corvette MKII. One of my oldest functional warships, and one that I'm pleased to see still functions well into 1.0.x.

And now that you've equipped your new ships with Poppers.... :)

Just don't let my tech go to the wrong hands.

I actually put the Boar in there a couple days ago when I couldn't load Alpha's. Once I download his craft I'll put them side by side. Though I was planning to use the Boar anyway Sharkman, just had some trouble finding it again, I love how it shares the design of the Centurion but doesn't keep the whole 'ugly' thing, lol.

Hey HatBat, I just PMed you some details on the craft I'd wish to submit, I have omitted my Anti-air and anti-missile vehicles as well as aircraft for the time being; just let me know what you think

Thanks Spearka :)

---------

I've tried loading up your ship again Alpha, but unfortunately it still doesn't work. I've haven't been quite straight with you as to why though. In order to accept submissions I manually installed the 1.0.4 parts and they work fine, proof of which being the Boar. Unfortunately that means I have to manually change the version in the .craft file to 1.0.2 for KSP to allow me to load it, but it hasn't caused any problems with craft, accept yours. The craft loads without any of the BD parts or radiators (this being the normal version). I loaded the craft in 1.0.4 in order to remove the new BD part (I don't use the new update as it would render my progress on episode the worthless). This allows it to load, but as I said, it's broken. Try loading your ship in 1.0.2 after removing the new BD part, save it, and send that to me. It should hopefully fix it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.