Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Scriptkitt3h seems to have been gone for a while, though I imagine he'll be back. The episode is coming along ok, however I don't have a lot of time to work on it. It will hopefully be finished in a few weeks though. 

Edited by HatBat

Alrightie, I'm excited! :D

A few weeks ago I made a handful of new crafts for when the new thread is made. My Christmas break starts in a few hours, so I'll have more time for playing KSP. Any particular type of ship you'd like?

3 hours ago, Sharkman Briton said:

I am glad HatBat is still working on this, I mostly quit KSP after the forum migration. MUH ROCKET BUILDERS!

I don't use this site like I used to either. I think it could've been ok for me but the big problem that I hadn't forseen was the loss of the 'friends' function, the old activity feed, and subscriptions. The community is really poorly connected now compared to the old forum, what with the strange replacements of the new forum. 

7 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Alrightie, I'm excited! :D

A few weeks ago I made a handful of new crafts for when the new thread is made. My Christmas break starts in a few hours, so I'll have more time for playing KSP. Any particular type of ship you'd like?

I'm looking for low gravity ground units for more 'other worldly' combat further into the series.

Sounds good! I actually tried making one of those not too long ago. It looked pretty ugly, but it could be dropped via orbit and it was a testbed for a new type of suspension. 

Question: will planetary ground combat (like the Centurions on Duna) still use BDarmory? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.