The Kerbol+ Compilation

_Augustus_

v94QrZY.png

Core mod coming soon!

Description:

Adds various new planets, moons, clouds, and more. This pack is similar to the Renaissance Compilation as it doesn't add much itself, instead giving links to recommended mods.

Mods

Planet Factory

Urania (Cloud Fix)

Trans-Keptunian

EVE

Better Atmospheres

Astronomer's Visual Pack

Edited by _Augustus_

These are all very nice mods, but I'm not sure if they all work together. Especially Better Atmospheres and Astronomer's pack, since they both are replacements for the same mod. :)

This is a good list for those looking for a change in their Kerbol system, so thanks for putting this together. :)

specially Better Atmospheres and Astronomer's pack, since they both are replacements for the same mod

Which just means you have to choose one or the other when applying them to an individual body. I personally have batch files that let me mix and match planet/moon clouds/aurora from Better Atmospheres, KSPRC and Astronomer's pack. The key is you can have multiple cloud.cfg files so it makes it easy to swap things in and out once you've broken the various cloud_layer definitions for each planet/moon into their own .cfg file. I wish the mod authors would just ship it like that but I could see that ending up confusing people

These are all very nice mods, but I'm not sure if they all work together. Especially Better Atmospheres and Astronomer's pack, since they both are replacements for the same mod. :)

This is a good list for those looking for a change in their Kerbol system, so thanks for putting this together. :)

Which just means you have to choose one or the other when applying them to an individual body. I personally have batch files that let me mix and match planet/moon clouds/aurora from Better Atmospheres, KSPRC and Astronomer's pack. The key is you can have multiple cloud.cfg files so it makes it easy to swap things in and out once you've broken the various cloud_layer definitions for each planet/moon into their own .cfg file. I wish the mod authors would just ship it like that but I could see that ending up confusing people

You can use both...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.