Component Space Shuttle V 5.0.1 (July 14, 2013)

Cepheus

-------------------------------------------

Jeb: How's the development on that shuttle?

Mission Control: Almost rea- wait, JEB

Jeb: YEEEHAAAAW!!!!!!!

Mission Control. IT'S NOT READY YE-

(BOOM)

-------------------------------------------

No, seriously, I am hyped!

Is it sad that I check on this thread and on Spaceport every hour or so to see if it's out yet?

I went to see the Atlantis Exhibit unveiling at KSC, it made me even more excited for this!!!

But, I understand taking your time to release it! Just looking forward to getting to piddle with this!!! Thanks for all your hard work boys!

Is it sad that I check on this thread and on Spaceport every hour or so to see if it's out yet?

I went to see the Atlantis Exhibit unveiling at KSC, it made me even more excited for this!!!

But, I understand taking your time to release it! Just looking forward to getting to piddle with this!!! Thanks for all your hard work boys!

Awesome! That would make me excited as well! A fellow student from my university worked the private opening event last week as part of his time at KSC through space grant. (Even though its not mentioned in my signature I'm just an intern at JSC.)

I went to see Atlantis the second day it had opened and oh my was it something special! Seeing something like that, that had been in space so many times was really awesome and a dream come true. It also got me more excited for this pack :sticktongue:

Hi i just downloaded the pack and installed it but the parts for the shuttle have messed up textures as if they where saved upside down i tried deleting them and re downloading but with no luck so now im stuck does anyone have any ideas or tips

Thanks

Hey guys, there's been a bit of a snag with the balancing of the RCS system and the OMS engines. Essentially, docking is currently extremely hard (as in 11/10 difficulty). Everything else, however (launch/reentry) is working just fine. I'm about as anxious as the rest of you here.