I think my weird forum personality is reviving in me.

Sun

There are healthy outlets for mud obsession:

- Play Spintires. Maybe make a Spinboots mod for it.

- Participate in or spectate at a Tough Mudder competition.

- Take a pottery class.

- See if a spa in your area offers mud baths.

- Make buildings out of adobe.

- Raise pigs.

- Go to a field full of mud in your boots and have at it.

Less healthy outlets:

- Telling every stranger you meet that you're into mud.

- Wearing mud instead of clothing.

- Living in mud (unless it's an adobe structure).

- Eating mud.

- Talking to mud.

- Marrying or otherwise having a relationship with mud.

Find a productive direction in which to put your love of mud to work.

What's that?

It's a developmental disorder that among other things is marked by an obsession with one very specific topic. It sometimes goes undiagnosed for a very long time. Look it up. If it's making life difficult you might be eligible for some help.....depending on where you live, because, you know, some countries don't do that well.

It's a developmental disorder that among other things is marked by an obsession with one very specific topic. It sometimes goes undiagnosed for a very long time. Look it up. If it's making life difficult you might be eligible for some help.....depending on where you live, because, you know, some countries don't do that well.

Oh. Well, mud only really influences me a bit on the internet, mostly YouTube and these forums. However, I did make this mud video today:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/464990b8c3866a2b6ef77f30bd7ebdc5/tumblr_nbryf7ixiy1rb0jvjo1_400.gif

I'm really sorry guys, i found this gif while browsing on Tumblr and it reminded me of Sun.

That guy is trying so hard to sink in. Sinking in quicksand and mud is a myth. Those fluids are more dense than water, and humans float in water, therefore humans float in them, too. You can't sink and suffocate in them.

The worst thing that can happen to you is to get stuck in it because those fluids aren't flowing normally.

It's other animals which die in those, because they aren't smart as we are. They start panicking and then get locked inside. They get tired and they die from thirst or they're eaten by other animals. It's actually relatively easy to climb out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.