The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

After watching the videos, I can say that I'm really looking forward to having to pay to unlock individual parts. Why, you may ask? Because if you don't use a particular part, you won't buy it... and it won't show up on the parts list in the VAB or SPH. Finally, a way in Stock KSP to declutter the parts list!

After watching the videos, I can say that I'm really looking forward to having to pay to unlock individual parts. Why, you may ask? Because if you don't use a particular part, you won't buy it... and it won't show up on the parts list in the VAB or SPH. Finally, a way in Stock KSP to declutter the parts list!

Oh what is this a function of in the game? The research screen?

Hmm it looks like the Mk2-shaped probe core vanished, at least in the 616 build.. :C

Why, you may ask? Because if you don't use a particular part, you won't buy it... and it won't show up on the parts list in the VAB or SPH. Finally, a way in Stock KSP to declutter the parts list!

Well, in 0.24 (and prior), if you have a part that still has to be bought in the R&D building, it STILL shows up in the VAB/SPH, just greyed out. Is there any indication that that behavior has been changed?

There are definitely some parts I'd just like to be able to set to ignore...