The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

So,Im not very informed about update,We are able to keep our save right? I mean not the crafts but,science and funds? Or I better start to new save.

You'd be better off starting a new game.

If you want to transfer something specific, like an asteroid on the orbit, then you'd probably be better off manually editing the save game file.

But in general - old saves should work. Just beware that game balance might be off.

"Said I'd stay up for five minutes and that ended up being an hour. Tomorrow's gonna be a good one. ;)" -Maxmaps Twitter

Maxmaps is excited, so am i!

That post was already 9h ago!

Maybe in a few hours, we all have to leave the hypetrain at station .25 and go over to the "is this mod working in 0.25" train :P

Somebody was guessing that it will be released today since Squad likes to release updates on Tuesdays (that way they don't have to do devnotes). Following that logic, since devnotes are usually posted around 7:00 pm MDT (1:00 am UTC on Wednesdays), 0.25 will be released at...

7:00 pm MDT today (Tuesday). Plus or minus 10 hours, but yeah. Hopefully my error margins are big enough.