[V5.0 RC1 released] AeroKerbin Industries Modified IVAs

MasseFlieger

Okay, so I have a slight problem. If I launch a vessel with the Mk1 Cockpit, I lose my staging and my crew portrait, and the only way to escape is to quit the game.

nLhkAuY.png

The Mk2 doesn't cause this to happen (and looks lovely by the way). I have installed all of the dependencies and only the dependencies.

YrEQC8J.png

I am playing on version 0.25.0.642, on a Mac.

Okay, so I have a slight problem. If I launch a vessel with the Mk1 Cockpit, I lose my staging and my crew portrait, and the only way to escape is to quit the game.

http://i.imgur.com/nLhkAuY.png

The Mk2 doesn't cause this to happen (and looks lovely by the way). I have installed all of the dependencies and only the dependencies.

http://i.imgur.com/YrEQC8J.png

I am playing on version 0.25.0.642, on a Mac.

Could you paste the flight portion of the ksp.log? It likely couldnt find the internal model for some reason.

Could you also dump the module manager database and paste the mk1 cockpit cfg file?

Could you paste the flight portion of the ksp.log? It likely couldnt find the internal model for some reason.

Could you also dump the module manager database and paste the mk1 cockpit cfg file?

Ooh! I'm getting that same condition. Standing by for the response. :)

Hey guys,

This is fixed, it was an issue with the MODEL node in the internal. Please download version 2.2 and it should be corrected.

Excellent! Thanks for the quick fix. I'll try this out right now and post my details if I still encounter an issue.

EDIT: Worked like a charm. Now I just have to poke at all those buttons and see what they do! ;)

Edited by Beetlecat

Excellent! Thanks for the quick fix. I'll try this out right now and post my details if I still encounter an issue.

EDIT: Worked like a charm. Now I just have to poke at all those buttons and see what they do! ;)

No problem at all!

Another WIP pic of the Kossak while I'm at it :) :

TQTTQKc.png

My cockpit seems to be missing 2 dials? Front centre console, at the top, the blue heading and the one that should be on the other side? I tried re-downloading and reinstalling but didn't change. Anybody else having this issue?

Also, granted kebal's keep blowing things up, but do they really need two abort buttons? The inline cockpit has two of them, don't know if that was intentional?

0yIanvi.png

My cockpit seems to be missing 2 dials? Front centre console, at the top, the blue heading and the one that should be on the other side? I tried re-downloading and reinstalling but didn't change. Anybody else having this issue?

Also, granted kebal's keep blowing things up, but do they really need two abort buttons? The inline cockpit has two of them, don't know if that was intentional?

http://i.imgur.com/0yIanvi.png

Hi erbmur!

The 2 displays might be due to some error while loading the internals, retry and paste the flight portion of your KSP log - hopefully that will tell us something.

As far as the 2 abort buttons, yes intentional, realistically if something does go wrong while looking at one side of the pit, you dont want to look too far to bug out - of course this is just a game, but when placing the props I think if something would physically reasonable. Hope that makes sense?

Thanks for using these IVA's!

WIP of the latest SXT kossak pit IVA:

de43n7E.png?1

Fantastic again!

I seriously can't decide whether to update my old inline cockpit or use yours. Both approaches are very appealing.

And the Kossak is a great part. The best 2.5m aircraft cockpit anybody has yet created, by far. So I'm looking forward to trying yours out.

My opinion only... the mk1 doesn't need a HUD. It's perfectly usable and flyable as-is. And good as RPM is, that HUD has always been blurrily hard to read, and ugly.

Fantastic again!

I seriously can't decide whether to update my old inline cockpit or use yours. Both approaches are very appealing.

And the Kossak is a great part. The best 2.5m aircraft cockpit anybody has yet created, by far. So I'm looking forward to trying yours out.

My opinion only... the mk1 doesn't need a HUD. It's perfectly usable and flyable as-is. And good as RPM is, that HUD has always been blurrily hard to read, and ugly.

Thanks!!

I too am not a fan of the RPM HUD, thought it was a scalling issue but I wasnt able to get it to work how I thought it should. :)

I must say - I was waiting to see the cockpit in use in your youtube video ;)

Like always, thanks for using the IVAs, and let me know of any issues/concerns.

I love the Alcor's pod attention to detail and always wished it was present in the other pods. Your work on the MK1 is incredible and can't wait to see what you do with the other ones.

Keep it up!

Thanks mate! Hope these other ones were cool to you as well.

One question. Sorry if it was asked later but... there is MK3 pod internals by Torouh Torpedo. Is it possible to request some one make a RPM path for it? cause latest patch touches RPM 0.16 version and now useless/ or may by alredy exist new patch?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.