Hello and Welcome!

Moach

4 hours ago, MrFlyingBiscuits said:

hallo, hallo to one and all. After a few years with more crashes than landings, i have finally come to the forums for the asking of stupid questions and the pleasure of failing to understand the answers straight away :D 
I'm glad to have made it :D  

Hello :3

I welcome You into the KSP Forums, possibly the friendliest and most kerbal place on the Internet!

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone,  i'm new to this forum but a KSP player since 2014. Like a lot of us, i've try to learn by crashing my rocket and lost a bunch of our beloved kerbals.:0.0:

but now i'm glad, jeb, valentina and others can fly "safely" on my rocket.

see you soon :D

1 hour ago, toonsgy said:

hi everyone,  i'm new to this forum but a KSP player since 2014. Like a lot of us, i've try to learn by crashing my rocket and lost a bunch of our beloved kerbals.:0.0:

but now i'm glad, jeb, valentina and others can fly "safely" on my rocket.

see you soon :D

Howdy. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Maria Sirona said:

Hullo :3

Welcome, and fly safe!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I can only post an image from a URL was trying to share a screenshot from an image I downloaded to my phone. Not sure if cause of restrictions on new accounts or not. 

1 minute ago, Puangarua said:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I can only post an image from a URL was trying to share a screenshot from an image I downloaded to my phone. Not sure if cause of restrictions on new accounts or not. 

Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately the forum cannot host images so we post to services like google drive and imgur and then link to them here.

1 minute ago, Bol0 said:

One quick question. Do you happen to know how can I customize my profile? I can't find any options to do so in the profile page itself.

You must make 5 moderator approved posts outside of the lounge section before you can edit your profile or personal message other members. This is a measure we have to protect the forum.

Hi, I am new to the forums (although I have had KSP for a while).  Decided to create an account so that I can ask some very basic questions. As although I have been playing for a few years I have never landed on the Mun or Minmmus: due to my obsession with making cool space stations!

4 hours ago, 2009Tartigrade said:

Hi, I am new to the forums (although I have had KSP for a while).  Decided to create an account so that I can ask some very basic questions. As although I have been playing for a few years I have never landed on the Mun or Minmmus: due to my obsession with making cool space stations!

Space stations are nice. I like making those.