[1.10.1+] Contract Configurator [v1.30.5] [2020-10-05]

nightingale

I am still getting remote tech contracts that don't complete due to time limit errors. Can I kill the the silly time limit by deleting the stuff below?

All it does is counts down to zero and starts again from the top. In never ends the contract. There should be a way to automatically complete aspects of contracts that are broken.

PARAM

{

name = Duration

id = Duration

state = Incomplete

values = 0,0,0,0,0

ContractIdentifier = RT_KerbinRelay

title =

notes =

duration = 43200

endTime = 269687.473732721

preWaitText = Testing time after network up

waitingText = Performing shake-out testing

completionText = Shake-out testing completed

}

I am still getting remote tech contracts that don't complete due to time limit errors. Can I kill the the silly time limit by deleting the stuff below?

All it does is counts down to zero and starts again from the top. In never ends the contract. There should be a way to automatically complete aspects of contracts that are broken.

PARAM

{

name = Duration

id = Duration

state = Incomplete

values = 0,0,0,0,0

ContractIdentifier = RT_KerbinRelay

title =

notes =

duration = 43200

endTime = 269687.473732721

preWaitText = Testing time after network up

waitingText = Performing shake-out testing

completionText = Shake-out testing completed

}

If you're going to hack it, then just set the state to Complete. That being said, if there's actually an issue then I'd like to see logs and more details that "time limit errors" (does it not count down at all? count down and not complete? count down and reset? what version are you on? etc, etc.)

I have a problem that seems to be related to Contract Configurator.

Whenever I'm in a scene where time actually passes (KSC view, Tracking Station, Flying) but not during assembly in the VAB/SPH, I get tiny framerate freezes every 5-20s, on average. I usually play a heavily modded install and just spent about 5 hours isolating the problem to Contract Configurator.

Mods installed in test install:

• Contract Configurator v1.2.6
  • Contract Pack: Field Research v1.0.3
  • Contract Pack: Kerbin Space Station v.2.1.1
  • Contract Pack: RemoteTech v1.1.4
  • Contract Pack: SCANSat Lite v1.1
  • Module Manager v2.6.5
  • RemoteTech v1.6.5
  • SCANSat v12.1

I've only observed this happening in career mode, definitely not sandbox, which makes sense as there are no contracts. Does the time interval coincide with an internal update frequency or something? Has anybody else ever had this problem?

Thanks for the great work, nightingale!

I believe that is a known issue with field research - don't have the link right now, but it's raised on github

QUESTION - how would CC react to having multiple vessels with the same definition in ContractVesselTracker? If I had (for example) [mystation].random() - would it pick between all vessels with that tag? Or would it not like multiple vessels with the same tag?

Edited by severedsolo

If you're going to hack it, then just set the state to Complete. That being said, if there's actually an issue then I'd like to see logs and more details that "time limit errors" (does it not count down at all? count down and not complete? count down and reset? what version are you on? etc, etc.)

I don't think this is an issue for contract configure. Somewhere along the way I have gotten a broken contract within just one save. So I needed advice on how to hack just this one file. To be honest I am sure that is one is down to user error. :blush:

Setting the shake down to complete works. The count down should do this automatically at zero. If the rest of the mission was not correct then the count would not happen in the first place. That never happens in my game it resets at zero and starts counting again. From now on if I see the shake down count loop. I go in an hack to completion. It also makes no logical sense for me to check connections by vessel name. It has also screwed up my vessel renaming in the past. Either the connection is open for the time period or it is not. Nothing else matters. So I see the shake down count hit zero the contract gets completed.

I have a problem that seems to be related to Contract Configurator.

Whenever I'm in a scene where time actually passes (KSC view, Tracking Station, Flying) but not during assembly in the VAB/SPH, I get tiny framerate freezes every 5-20s, on average. I usually play a heavily modded install and just spent about 5 hours isolating the problem to Contract Configurator.

I've only observed this happening in career mode, definitely not sandbox, which makes sense as there are no contracts. Does the time interval coincide with an internal update frequency or something? Has anybody else ever had this problem?

I believe that is a known issue with field research - don't have the link right now, but it's raised on github

Indeed, and I have a potential fix ready. I'm going to release a pre-release version in the next day or two with the fix. I'll be asking anyone who's had the issue you describe to give it a go and report back on any issues, so stay tuned!

QUESTION - how would CC react to having multiple vessels with the same definition in ContractVesselTracker? If I had (for example) [mystation].random() - would it pick between all vessels with that tag? Or would it not like multiple vessels with the same tag?

There can only be one vessel for a given tag (but one vessel can have multiple tags). If you set a VesselParameterGroup to tag something, it will overwrite whatever was previously assigned to that tag.

Lovely unhandled exception for you:

Exception occured while attempt to generate contract of type 'KFilesUFO':

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at ContractConfigurator.RecoverKerbalFactory.<Generate>b__7 (ContractConfigurator.Kerbal k) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[ContractConfigurator.Kerbal,ProtoCrewMember].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[ProtoCrewMember,System.String].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[system.String].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[system.String]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[string] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.RecoverKerbalCustom..ctor (IEnumerable`1 kerbals, Int32 index, Int32 count, System.String title) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.RecoverKerbalFactory.Generate (Contracts.Contract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.Generate (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 paramFactories) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ContractType.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.Generate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The contract that caused it:

CONTRACT_TYPE
{
name = KFilesUFO
title = K-FILES Pick up Mulder Kerman
group = KFiles
description = We've had some reports of something strange at the northern ice caps. We sent our top agent – Mulder Kerman to check it out, and he's found something big! So big he says it isn't safe to discuss over the radio. Bring him back to KSC for a full debriefing.
synopsis = Bring Mulder Kerman back to KSC for debriefing.
completedMessage = Thanks for the lift. I'll be in touch.
minExpiry = 1
maxExpiry = 7
deadline = 500
cancellable = true
declinable = true
autoAccept = false
prestige = Significant
targetBody = Kerbin
maxCompletions = 1
maxSimultaneous = 1
rewardScience = 0
rewardReputation = 5
rewardFunds = Random(40000.0, 60000)
failureReputation = 1
failureFunds = 10000.0
advanceFunds = 0

PARAMETER
{
name = ReachMulder
type = VisitWaypoint
index = 0
distance = 500.0
title = Pick up Mulder
}

PARAMETER
{
name = All
type = All
hideChildren = true
title = Land at KSC

PARAMETER
{
name = ReachKSC
type = VisitWaypoint
index = 1
distance = 100.0
completeInSequence = true
}

PARAMETER
{
name = LandKSC
type = ReachState
situation = LANDED
}
}

PARAMETER
{
name = RecoverMulder
type = RecoverKerbal
kerbal = Mulder Kerman
completeInSequence = true
}

BEHAVIOUR
{
name = SpawnMulder
type = SpawnKerbal

KERBAL
{
name = Mulder Kerman
kerbalType = Unowned
gender = Male
owned = false
addToRoster = false
lat = 81.9541040773694
lon = 231.48133016309
alt = 94.2601431300864
}
}

BEHAVIOUR
{
name = WaypointGenerator
type = WaypointGenerator

WAYPOINT
{
name = Mulder Kerman
icon = EVA
altitude = 0.0
latitude = 81.9541040773694
longitude = 231.48133016309
}

PQS_CITY
{
name = KSC
parameter = ReachMulder
icon = report
pqsCity = KSC
}
}

BEHAVIOUR
{
name = Message
type = Message
title = MULDERMESSAGE
message = Oh good, you're here. My name is Agent Mulder Kerman. This? It's a weather balloon. Flying saucer? Don't be ridiculous. Come on, let's get back to KSC as quickly as we can.
CONDITION
{
condition = PARAMETER_COMPLETED
parameter = ReachMulder
}
}

REQUIREMENT
{
name = PartUnlocked
type = PartUnlocked
part = turboFanEngine
}
}

This might be another issue for the Github tracker, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask here first:

What I want my contract to be: Grab a satellite (spawned with SpawnVessel behaviour) in orbit, and land it on Kerbin. Actually, I don't care about the "how did the player get it to land" part, so i just specified a ReachState Parameter within a VesselGroupParameter to make sure the right thing comes down. rHowever, the grabbing with the claw seems to make invalidate the "this must be the landed vessel" criterium, even after releasing the grabbed satellite on the ground. If I hyperedit just the spawned satellite to the ground, the countdown starts.

Here is what I have - am I doing something wrong?

DATA
{
type = VesselIdentifier
vesselID = @/vesselIDs.Random()
}
BEHAVIOUR
{
name = SpawnVessel
type = SpawnVessel

VESSEL
{
name = @/vesselID
}
}

PARAMETER
{
name = VesselParameterGroup
type = VesselParameterGroup
title = Land @/vesselID at Kerbin

duration = 7d

// Lock this parameter so that it can only be accomplished by the specified craft.
vessel = @/vesselID //vesselID is a VesselIdentifier defined in a DATA node, and used in the SpawnVesse

PARAMETER
{
name = LandOnKerbin
type = ReachState
situation = LANDED
}
}

I do not want to use the Docking Parameter to define a new ID for the combined vessel, because I think nothing would prevent the player from undocking the sat immediatly after the docking, and cheat by returning just the grabber home. Unless releasing/undocking change the vessel id/key again (haven't checked that)?

The mod is speaking to me!

Exception occured while attempt to generate contract of type 'SatsWithParts001':
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[OrbitGenerator] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ReachSpecificOrbitFactory.Generate (Contracts.Contract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.Generate (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 paramFactories) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ContractType.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.Generate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception occured while attempt to generate contract of type 'SatsWithParts001':
System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[OrbitGenerator] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ContractConfigurator.ReachSpecificOrbitFactory.Generate (Contracts.Contract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

{
name = SatsWithParts001
module = Part

MODEL
{
model = Squad/Parts/Science/sensorGravimeter/model
texture = Squad/Parts/Science/sensorGravimeter/model000
}

rescaleFactor = 1
node_attach = 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0
// TechRequired =
entryCost = 0
cost = 10000
category = Science
subcategory = 0
title = Equipment for Satellite 001
manufacturer = Contractor
description = Make sure to attach this to the satellite!
attachRules = 0,1,0,0,1
mass = 0.005
dragModelType = default
maximum_drag = 0.2
minimum_drag = 0.2
angularDrag = 1
crashTolerance = 8
maxTemp = 1200 // = 3200
PhysicsSignificance = 1
bulkheadProfiles = srf
}
PART

{
name = SatsWithPartsGroup
minVersion = 1.1.3
maxSimultaneous = 5
maxCompletions = 0
//agent =
}

CONTRACT_CONFIGURATOR
{
//disabledContractType = ARMContract
//disabledContractType = BaseContract
//disabledContractType = CollectScience
//disabledContractType = ExploreBody
//disabledContractType = GrandTour
//disabledContractType = ISRUContract
//disabledContractType = RecordTrackContract
//disabledContractType = PartTest
//disabledContractType = PlantFlag
//disabledContractType = RecoverAsset
disabledContractType = SatelliteContract
//disabledContractType = StationContract
//disabledContractType = SurveyContract
//disabledContractType = TourismContract
//disabledContractType = WorldFirstContract
}
CONTRACT_GROUP

{
name = SatsWithParts001
group = SatsWithPartsGroup
title = Satellite Contract 001
notes = Launch a satellite into orbit.
synopsis = Launch a satellite into orbit.
description = Launch an unmanned satellite into orbit at the specified celestial body and make sure it carries the special equipment provided by the contractor.
completedMessage = Mission Success!
prestige = Trivial
minExpiry = 1
maxExpiry = 30
deadline = 2000
cancellable = true
declinable = true
targetBody = Kerbin
rewardScience = 0
rewardReputation = 50
rewardFunds = 15000
failureReputation = 75
failureFunds = 50000
advanceFunds = 20000

PARAMETER
{
name = VesselParameterGroup
type = VesselParameterGroup

PARAMETER
{
name = HasCrew
type = HasCrew
minCrew = 0
maxCrew = 0

disableOnStateChange = false
}

PARAMETER
{
name = PartValidation
type = PartValidation

VALIDATE
{
part = SatsWithParts001
minCount = 1
}
}

PARAMETER
{
name = ReachSpecificOrbit
type = ReachSpecificOrbit
}

PARAMETER
{
name = Duration
type = Duration

duration = 100d

preWaitText = Awaiting deployment.

waitingText = Satellite deployed.

completionText = Service time completed.
}
}

}
REQUIREMENT
{
name = Any
type = Any
REQUIREMENT
{
name = Orbit
type = Orbit
}
REQUIREMENT
{
name = FlyBy
type = FlyBy
}
}

BEHAVIOUR
{
name = ExperimentalPart
type = ExperimentalPart

part = SatsWithParts001

add = True
remove = True
}

BEHAVIOUR
{
name = OrbitGenerator
type = OrbitGenerator

RANDOM_ORBIT
{
targetBody =

// Type of orbit to generate. Valid values are from
// FinePrint.Utilities.OrbitType:
// EQUATORIAL
// KOLNIYA
// POLAR
// RANDOM
// STATIONARY
// SYNCHRONOUS
// TUNDRA
type = RANDOM
}
}

}
CONTRACT_TYPE

Edited by KerbMav

Lovely unhandled exception for you:

kerbalType = Unowned

Dis perhaps? It jumped out because I have a similar contract and don't recognise this.

EDIT - Hmm, probably not. Looks good in the docs.

Edited by AlphaAsh

Okay, new pre-release is out. Download here.

Use this if you're having performance problems, and report back!

Contract Configurator 1.3.0

• Major rewrite of contract generation logic to improve performance and reduce latency on contract generation while in flight.
  • Added Vessel.Location() method for expressions.
  • Fixed NRE in RecoverKerbal (thanks severedsolo).

Thank you so much for a quick fix (results pending of course)! I've also been suffering from the mini-spike-lag as described previously, and in fact after reading the earlier posts was about to disable your mod (I really don't want to). You are freaking awesome. Thank you so, so much! If I experience better/worse/unexpected results I'll be sure to post. SERIOUSLY, your hard work is appreciated!!!

Edit: Hmm, maybe I should fully delete and reinstall the mod to the new version? I just tried it out (overwriting the old one) and the 3-5sec spike lag has turned into a 1-2sec spike lag. Like, sitting on the launch pad with a rocket sub-90 parts, you can watch the met counter blink green-yellow-green-yellow every other second like clockwork. Going to try a fresh mod install.

Edited by callmewoof

Reporting exceptions in the latest full (non-pre) release that happens multiple times through-out a game in locations of:

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseAgentValue
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.GetParser
[List`1]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.GetParser[Vessel]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.GetParser[CelestialBody]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser.ParseSimpleStatement
[List`1]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser.ParseSimpleStatement[AvailablePart]

Thank you so much for a quick fix (results pending of course)! I've also been suffering from the mini-spike-lag as described previously, and in fact after reading the earlier posts was about to disable your mod (I really don't want to). You are freaking awesome. Thank you so, so much! If I experience better/worse/unexpected results I'll be sure to post. SERIOUSLY, your hard work is appreciated!!!

Edit: Hmm, maybe I should fully delete and reinstall the mod to the new version? I just tried it out (overwriting the old one) and the 3-5sec spike lag has turned into a 1-2sec spike lag. Like, sitting on the launch pad with a rocket sub-90 parts, you can watch the met counter blink green-yellow-green-yellow every other second like clockwork. Going to try a fresh mod install.

Alright, looks like this will need some work. Can I ask you to help get me a verbose log? You'll need to put the following into a .cfg file (GameData/ContractConfigurator/ContractConfigurator.cfg - you'll either need to create it or copy the .default file):

CC_DEBUGGING
{
// Possible LogLevel: VERBOSE, DEBUG, INFO, WARNING, ERROR
//logLevel = DEBUG
logLevel = DEBUG

ADD_LOGLEVEL_EXCEPTION
{
// Type name
type = ContractConfigurator
logLevel = VERBOSE
}

ADD_LOGLEVEL_EXCEPTION
{
// Type name
type = ConfiguredContract
logLevel = VERBOSE
}

ADD_LOGLEVEL_EXCEPTION
{
// Type name
type = ContractPreLoader
logLevel = VERBOSE
}
}

Once you have that, startup the game (it may be even a little bit slower than before because of the logging) and go to where you'd normally see the slowdown. Once you've captured that, send the KSP.log not output_log.txt - I need the timing information that is only in KSP.log).

Reporting exceptions in the latest full (non-pre) release that happens multiple times through-out a game in locations of:

ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseAgentValue
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.GetParser
[List`1]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.GetParser[Vessel]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.GetParser[CelestialBody]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser.ParseSimpleStatement
[List`1]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser.ParseSimpleStatement[AvailablePart]

I don't have enough information - I need the full stack trace (better yet a full log file). Also, what contract packs do you have installed?

Alright, no need for logs, I think I've found the problem. Unfortunately my fix didn't work for this particular problem, so I'll have to give it some more thought.... another pre-release once I think I've got it solved. :)

Alright, theonegalen (and everyone else who's had issues) can get excited again, pre-releases for both Contract Configurator and Field Research. Both pre-releases need to be used for the full effect. Let me know what this one looks like. If there's major problems, send a KSP.log (but no special logging needed).

Contract Configurator 1.3.1

• Contract pre-loader now allows pausing between attributes (reduces latency during contract generation).

ContractPack-FieldResearch 1.0.4

• Various performance improvements for contract generation.

Alright, looks like this will need some work. Can I ask you to help get me a verbose log? You'll need to put the following into a .cfg file (GameData/ContractConfigurator/ContractConfigurator.cfg - you'll either need to create it or copy the .default file):

CC_DEBUGGING
{
//logLevel = DEBUG
logLevel = DEBUG

ADD_LOGLEVEL_EXCEPTION
{
// Type name
type = ContractConfigurator
logLevel = VERBOSE
}

ADD_LOGLEVEL_EXCEPTION
{
// Type name
type = ConfiguredContract
logLevel = VERBOSE
}

ADD_LOGLEVEL_EXCEPTION
{
// Type name
type = ContractPreLoader
logLevel = VERBOSE
}
}

Once you have that, startup the game (it may be even a little bit slower than before because of the logging) and go to where you'd normally see the slowdown. Once you've captured that, send the KSP.log not output_log.txt - I need the timing information that is only in KSP.log).

I don't have enough information - I need the full stack trace (better yet a full log file). Also, what contract packs do you have installed?

Pretty much all of them, but these are null pointer exceptions so they are missing checks that should always be there anyway. :-)

Full stacktraces:

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:16.805] ArgumentException: 'Space Exploration & Technology Initiative' is not a valid agent.[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.[COLOR=#ffffff]ParseAgentValue[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (System.String name)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[Agent] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Agent] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Agent] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, Contracts.Agents.Agent defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Agent, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Agent)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.<LoadContractConfig>d__14:MoveNext()
[/FONT]

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:16.472] NotSupportedException: Unsupported type: KRPCSpaceCenter.Services.Vessel[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.[COLOR=#ffffff]GetParser[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][Vessel] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser orig)[/COLOR]
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.[COLOR=#ffffff]GetParser[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (System.Type type)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.VesselIdentifier].ParseStatement[VesselIdentifier] ()
Rethrow as Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':
@/targetVessel
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParse
r.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[VesselIdentifier] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue
[List`1] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, List`1, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, List`1)
ContractConfigurator.VesselParameterGroupFactory:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory:GenerateParameterFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, ParameterFactory&, ParameterFactory)
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:Update()
[/FONT]

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:14.608] NotSupportedException: Unsupported type: KRPCSpaceCenter.Services.CelestialBody[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.[COLOR=#ffffff]GetParser[Celes[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]tialBody] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser orig)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.GetParser (System.Type type)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[CelestialBody].ParseStatement[CelestialBody] ()
Error occurred near '*':
@/targetBody1
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[CelestialBody] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[CelestialBody] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[CelestialBody] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactoryobj, .CelestialBody defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, CelestialBody, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.DeferredLoadUtil:ExecuteLoad(DeferredLoadObject`1)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ExecuteDeferredLoads()
[/FONT]

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:14.272] NotSupportedException: Unsupported type: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[KRPCSpaceCenter.Services.CelestialBody][/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.[COLOR=#ffffff]GetParser
[List[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]`1] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser orig)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody]].ParseStatement
[List`1] ()
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].GetCalledFunction (System.String functionName, Function& selectedMethod, Boolean isFunction)
Error occurred near '*':
AllScienceSubjectsByBody(@validBodies).Where(s => s.CollectedScience() > s.RemainingScience() && s.NextScienceReportValue() > 1.0 && !s.Biome().IsKSC()).Random()
.........................* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[ScienceSubject] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ScienceSubject] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ScienceSubject] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, .ScienceSubject defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, ScienceSubject, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
[/FONT]

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:15.831] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].[COLOR=#ffffff]ParseSimpleStatement
[List[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]`1] ()[/COLOR]
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue
[List`1] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Boolean)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, List`1, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement:GenerateRequirement(ConfigNode, ContractType, ContractRequirement&, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
[/FONT]

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:15.832] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[AvailablePart].[COLOR=#ffffff]ParseSimpleStatement[Avail[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]ablePart] ()[/COLOR]
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[AvailablePart] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement:GenerateRequirement(ConfigNode, ContractType, ContractRequirement&, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
[/FONT]

That should be good to get you to the precise areas where null pointers are not checked for first where they should be, but if you need the full log then: http://overminddl1.com/Kerbal/KSP.log.201506101832.tar.gz

EDIT: Why does this forum software keep adding in empty [code] blocks?! o.O

Edited by OvermindDL1

Alright, theonegalen (and everyone else who's had issues) can get excited again, pre-releases for both Contract Configurator and Field Research. Both pre-releases need to be used for the full effect. Let me know what this one looks like. If there's major problems, send a KSP.log (but no special logging needed).

Contract Configurator 1.3.1

• Contract pre-loader now allows pausing between attributes (reduces latency during contract generation).

ContractPack-FieldResearch 1.0.4

• Various performance improvements for contract generation.

Works great for my test install, no more lag. :) Thank you for the quick solution!

Pretty much all of them, but these are null pointer exceptions so they are missing checks that should always be there anyway. :-)

Full stacktraces:

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:16.805] ArgumentException: 'Space Exploration & Technology Initiative' is not a valid agent.[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.[COLOR=#ffffff]ParseAgentValue[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (System.String name)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[Agent] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Agent] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Agent] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, Contracts.Agents.Agent defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Agent, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Agent)
[/FONT]

ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.[COLOR=#ffffff]GetParser[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][Vessel] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser orig)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.[COLOR=#ffffff]GetParser[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (System.Type type)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.VesselIdentifier].ParseStatement[VesselIdentifier] ()
Error occurred near '*':
@/targetVessel
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParse
r.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[VesselIdentifier] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, List`1)
ContractConfigurator.VesselParameterGroupFactory:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory:GenerateParameterFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, ParameterFactory&, ParameterFactory)
[/FONT]
[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:16.472] NotSupportedException: Unsupported type: KRPCSpaceCenter.Services.Vessel[/COLOR]

ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.[COLOR=#ffffff]GetParser[Celes[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]tialBody] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser orig)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[CelestialBody].ParseStatement[CelestialBody] ()
Error occurred near '*':
@/targetBody1
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[CelestialBody] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[CelestialBody] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[CelestialBody] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactoryobj, .CelestialBody defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, CelestialBody, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.DeferredLoadUtil:ExecuteLoad(DeferredLoadObject`1)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ExecuteDeferredLoads()
[/FONT]
[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:14.608] NotSupportedException: Unsupported type: KRPCSpaceCenter.Services.CelestialBody[/COLOR]

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:14.272] NotSupportedException: Unsupported type: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[KRPCSpaceCenter.Services.CelestialBody][/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser.[COLOR=#ffffff]GetParser
[List[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]`1] (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.BaseParser orig)[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody]].ParseStatement
[List`1] ()
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].GetCalledFunction (System.String functionName, Function& selectedMethod, Boolean isFunction)
Error occurred near '*':
AllScienceSubjectsByBody(@validBodies).Where(s => s.CollectedScience() > s.RemainingScience() && s.NextScienceReportValue() > 1.0 && !s.Biome().IsKSC()).Random()
.........................* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[ScienceSubject] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ScienceSubject] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ScienceSubject] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, .ScienceSubject defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, ScienceSubject, Func`2)
[/FONT]

ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].[COLOR=#ffffff]ParseSimpleStatement
[List[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]`1] ()[/COLOR]
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue
[List`1] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Boolean)
[/FONT]
[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:15.831] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object[/COLOR]

[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000][EXC 17:37:15.832] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object[/COLOR]
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[AvailablePart].[COLOR=#ffffff]ParseSimpleStatement[Avail[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]ablePart] ()[/COLOR]
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[AvailablePart] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
[/FONT]

That should be good to get you to the precise areas where null pointers are not checked for first where they should be, but if you need the full log then: http://overminddl1.com/Kerbal/KSP.log.201506101832.tar.gz

EDIT: Why does this forum software keep adding in empty

blocks?!  o.O[/FONT][/QUOTE]

That is much better information. Not all of those are NullReferenceExceptions, by the way.

Okay, first, every agent is falling over everywhere because of this:

[code][EXC 17:37:02.674] UnityException: Texture 'BAE/Agencies/behemoth' is not readable, the texture memory can not be accessed from scripts. You can make the texture readable in the Texture Import Settings. UnityEngine.Texture2D.GetPixels (Int32 miplevel)
UnityEngine.Texture2D.GetPixels ()
Contracts.Agents.Agent..ctor (System.String name, System.String logoURL, System.String logoScaledURL)
Contracts.Agents.Agent.LoadAgent (.ConfigNode node)
Contracts.Agents.AgentList.LoadAgents (.ConfigNode[] nodes)
Contracts.Agents.AgentList.Start ()

Usually that one happens when someone tries to convert the agency logo to DDS. KSP doesn't support having agency logos as DDS, sadly.

The second issue I see is that KRPC is using the same type names as some KSP types, and the expression parser logic is picking those up instead of the KSP types. Raised [#232] for that.

And the last one is a known issue with the Advanced Progress contract pack.

Works great for my test install, no more lag. :) Thank you for the quick solution!
Working great here too! Thanks for your hard work!

Awesome, let me know if anything changes, otherwise I'll do a full release in a couple days.

ALT-F10 checks my contract out as green, but it throws errors and wont load them to Mission Control.

at ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.Initialize (ContractConfigurator.ContractType contractType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[LOG 20:25:59.003] ContractSystem: Found 80 parameter types
[LOG 20:25:59.005] ContractSystem: Found 5 predicate types
[LOG 20:25:59.018] StrategySystem: Found 0 strategy types
[LOG 20:25:59.019] StrategySystem: Found 4 effect types
[LOG 20:25:59.026] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 20:25:59.027] [ScenarioUpgradeableFacilities]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 20:25:59.040] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.041] DepNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:25:59.041] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.041] BiomeNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:25:59.042] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.042] PlanetNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:25:59.043] 6/11/2015 8:25:59 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,No Alarms to Load
[LOG 20:25:59.045] Loading Status Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.045] StatNodeCount: 1
[LOG 20:25:59.046] Loading Vessel Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.046] StatNodeCount: 1
[LOG 20:25:59.744] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Disabled 2 ContractTypes.
[LOG 20:25:59.745] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Adjusting ContractTypes
[LOG 20:25:59.866] 6/11/2015 8:25:59 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Contracts System Ready
[EXC 20:25:59.924] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode+Value].get_Item (System.String key)
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode.get_Item (System.String s)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType.MeetRequirements (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract)
ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader+<ContractGenerator>d__f.MoveNext ()
ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader+<ContractGenerator>d__2.MoveNext ()
ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader.Update ()
[ERR 20:26:00.459] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error initializing contract!

[EXC 20:26:00.461] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
System.Linq.Enumerable.First[OrbitGenerator] (IEnumerable`1 source)
ContractConfigurator.ReachSpecificOrbitFactory.Generate (Contracts.Contract contract)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.Generate (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 paramFactories)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 paramFactories)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract)
ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.Initialize (ContractConfigurator.ContractType contractType)
ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract:Initialize(ContractType)
ContractConfigurator.<ContractGenerator>d__f:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.<ContractGenerator>d__2:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader:Update()
[WRN 20:26:00.736] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.1159401 seconds) to generate: FS_Experiment[scienceSubjects]
[EXC 20:26:00.841] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode+Value].get_Item (System.String key)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType.MeetRequirements (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract)
[EXC 20:26:01.257] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:26:30.165] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[ERR 20:26:30.953] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error initializing contract!

[EXC 20:26:30.954] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
ContractConfigurator.ReachSpecificOrbitFactory.Generate (Contracts.Contract contract)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory.Generate (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract, IContractParameterHost contractParamHost)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType.GenerateParameters (ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract)
ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.Initialize (ContractConfigurator.ContractType contractType)
[WRN 20:26:31.098] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.1445999 seconds) to generate: FS_GeologicalStudy[scienceSubjects]
[EXC 20:26:31.112] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:26:31.394] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:27:00.204] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[ERR 20:27:01.145] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error initializing contract!

[EXC 20:27:01.146] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
[WRN 20:27:01.286] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.1413651 seconds) to generate: FS_GeologicalStudy[scienceSubjects]
[EXC 20:27:01.301] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:27:01.425] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:27:30.235] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[ERR 20:27:31.340] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error initializing contract!

[EXC 20:27:31.341] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
[WRN 20:27:31.449] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.108902 seconds) to generate: FS_Experiment[scienceSubjects]
[EXC 20:27:31.464] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[LOG 20:25:59.002] ContractSystem: Found 16 contract types

[WRN 20:25:46.403] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO
[LOG 20:25:46.403] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.3.1 loading...
[LOG 20:25:46.432] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories
[LOG 20:25:46.458] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories
[LOG 20:25:46.485] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements
[LOG 20:25:46.487] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'FieldResearch'
[LOG 20:25:46.546] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'AnomalySurveyor'
[LOG 20:25:46.547] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'FieldResearch'
[ERR 20:25:46.547] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_GROUP 'FieldResearch' due to a duplicate name.

[LOG 20:25:46.547] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'SatsWithPartsGroup'
[ERR 20:25:46.550] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_BiomeStudy' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.551] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_ClimateStudy' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.551] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_Experiment' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.551] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_GeologicalStudy' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.552] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_HardScience' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.552] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_KSC' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.553] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_Scientist' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.553] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_Scraps' due to a duplicate name.

[LOG 20:25:46.916] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 30 out of 30 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.
[LOG 20:25:46.917] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.3.1 finished loading.
[LOG 20:25:46.402] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.

ALT-F10 checks my contract out as green, but it throws errors and wont load them to Mission Control.

at ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.Initialize (ContractConfigurator.ContractType contractType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[LOG 20:25:59.003] ContractSystem: Found 80 parameter types
[LOG 20:25:59.005] ContractSystem: Found 5 predicate types
[LOG 20:25:59.018] StrategySystem: Found 0 strategy types
[LOG 20:25:59.019] StrategySystem: Found 4 effect types
[LOG 20:25:59.026] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 20:25:59.027] [ScenarioUpgradeableFacilities]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 20:25:59.040] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.041] DepNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:25:59.041] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.041] BiomeNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:25:59.042] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.042] PlanetNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:25:59.043] 6/11/2015 8:25:59 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,No Alarms to Load
[LOG 20:25:59.045] Loading Status Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.045] StatNodeCount: 1
[LOG 20:25:59.046] Loading Vessel Nodes
[LOG 20:25:59.046] StatNodeCount: 1
[LOG 20:25:59.744] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Disabled 2 ContractTypes.
[LOG 20:25:59.745] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Adjusting ContractTypes
[LOG 20:25:59.866] 6/11/2015 8:25:59 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Contracts System Ready
[EXC 20:25:59.924] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[ERR 20:26:00.459] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error initializing contract!

[EXC 20:26:00.461] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
[WRN 20:26:00.736] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.1159401 seconds) to generate: FS_Experiment[scienceSubjects]
[EXC 20:26:00.841] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:26:01.257] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:26:30.165] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[ERR 20:26:30.953] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error initializing contract!

[EXC 20:26:30.954] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
[WRN 20:26:31.098] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.1445999 seconds) to generate: FS_GeologicalStudy[scienceSubjects]
[EXC 20:26:31.112] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:26:31.394] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:27:00.204] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[ERR 20:27:01.145] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error initializing contract!

[EXC 20:27:01.146] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
[WRN 20:27:01.286] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.1413651 seconds) to generate: FS_GeologicalStudy[scienceSubjects]
[EXC 20:27:01.301] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:27:01.425] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[EXC 20:27:30.235] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[ERR 20:27:31.340] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Error initializing contract!

[EXC 20:27:31.341] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
[WRN 20:27:31.449] ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader: Contract attribute took too long (0.108902 seconds) to generate: FS_Experiment[scienceSubjects]
[EXC 20:27:31.464] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
[LOG 20:25:59.002] ContractSystem: Found 16 contract types

[WRN 20:25:46.403] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO
[LOG 20:25:46.403] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.3.1 loading...
[LOG 20:25:46.432] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories
[LOG 20:25:46.458] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories
[LOG 20:25:46.485] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements
[LOG 20:25:46.487] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'FieldResearch'
[LOG 20:25:46.546] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'AnomalySurveyor'
[LOG 20:25:46.547] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'FieldResearch'
[ERR 20:25:46.547] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_GROUP 'FieldResearch' due to a duplicate name.

[LOG 20:25:46.547] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'SatsWithPartsGroup'
[ERR 20:25:46.550] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_BiomeStudy' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.551] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_ClimateStudy' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.551] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_Experiment' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.551] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_GeologicalStudy' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.552] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_HardScience' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.552] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_KSC' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.553] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_Scientist' due to a duplicate name.

[ERR 20:25:46.553] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Couldn't load CONTRACT_TYPE 'FS_Scraps' due to a duplicate name.

[LOG 20:25:46.916] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 30 out of 30 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.
[LOG 20:25:46.917] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.3.1 finished loading.
[LOG 20:25:46.402] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.

Hmm, can see just looking at the code what the problem is, can you send the contract configuration and I'll try to reproduce tonight? Also, are you able to reproduce on 1.2.x, or is the problem unique to to 1.3.x?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/101604-1-0-2-Contract-Configurator-v1-2-6-2015-06-08?p=2010073&viewfull=1#post2010073

Will look for 1.2.x and run a test.

[LOG 20:57:45.744] ContractSystem: Found 80 parameter types
[LOG 20:57:45.745] ContractSystem: Found 5 predicate types
[LOG 20:57:45.758] StrategySystem: Found 0 strategy types
[LOG 20:57:45.759] StrategySystem: Found 4 effect types
[LOG 20:57:45.766] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 20:57:45.768] [ScenarioUpgradeableFacilities]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 20:57:45.780] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 20:57:45.781] DepNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:57:45.781] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 20:57:45.781] BiomeNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:57:45.782] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 20:57:45.782] PlanetNodeCount: 0
[LOG 20:57:45.783] 6/11/2015 8:57:45 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,No Alarms to Load
[LOG 20:57:45.785] Loading Status Nodes
[LOG 20:57:45.785] StatNodeCount: 1
[LOG 20:57:45.786] Loading Vessel Nodes
[LOG 20:57:45.786] StatNodeCount: 1
[ERR 20:57:45.787] Cannot find a Module of typename 'ContractPreLoader'

[ERR 20:57:45.787] ScenarioModule is null.

[LOG 20:57:46.479] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Disabled 2 ContractTypes.
[LOG 20:57:46.479] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Adjusting ContractTypes
[LOG 20:57:46.588] 6/11/2015 8:57:46 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Contracts System Ready
[LOG 20:57:46.786] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract: Generated contract: CONTRACT_TYPE [AS_Kerbin_Pyramids]
[EXC 20:57:46.820] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.SelectContractType ()
ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.MeetRequirements ()
Contracts.Contract.Generate (System.Type contractType, ContractPrestige difficulty, Int32 seed, State state)
Contracts.ContractSystem.GenerateContract (Int32 seed, ContractPrestige difficulty, System.Type contractType)
Contracts.ContractSystem.GenerateContract (System.Int32& seed, ContractPrestige difficulty)
Contracts.ContractSystem.GenerateContracts (System.Int32& seed, ContractPrestige difficulty, Int32 count)
Contracts.ContractSystem.RefreshContracts ()
Contracts.ContractSystem+
.MoveNext ()
[LOG 20:57:45.742] ContractSystem: Found 16 contract types

Edited by KerbMav