A tip of the hat to all modders.

Navy2k

Hi,

to all modders out there, thank you for your work. You bend this awesome game in every shape i want to and for that you have all my best wishes for the holidays and the comming year!

Just came to think about this post while seeing you all buzzing around adjusting for .90 :)

Greetings

Ben

thanks.jpg

Edited by Navy2k

+1 on this post. Although KSP is a great game, the mods bring many things to the game that significantly improve the experience and make the game more enjoyable. The especially deserving ones are the dev's behind MechJeb, Flight Engineer, KW Rocketry, and Thunder Aerospace. True quality mods that are truly epic and/or continually updated. The game gets updated and most of these guys have a patch available the same day.

Heh, I totally agree with this post. Thanks, modders, without you my game wouldn't be complete.

I made a simple part mod, and man oh man are the mods they make hard to make. 3D modelling, UV maps, unity, PartTools, texturing, I imagine when you get the hang of it it's easier, but it's probably still pretty dang hard.

...But totally worth it, as soon I plan to release my own part mod!

New releases always make me really appreciate the modders. I'm feeling utterly lost right now without KAS - my stations are wiggly! It's pretty amazing the depth that the modders bring to a game that's already incredibly deep. There's some real genius going on out there.

except most mods tend to remain compatible as Squad tends not to touch most of the API available to modders for the updates

in contrast to minecraft where a recompile is necessary for each new version

I love that there is always someone to say that modding in so damn easy in KSP. Please write your mod and come back to tell us how easy our life is. And learn what "recompile" means too.

And thanks to the other.

I am often amazed that another human being is willing to give up so much of their time to update a mod, answer questions about a mod, suffer complaints about their free mod as though it was a paid for product, think of new features for a mod etc etc etc

You are all superstars.

KSP simply would not be as much of a game without you.

Without mods I would have stopped playing a long long time ago...

Thank you all, all you modders.

Thank you all for modding this game,Its been a Great/awesome experience.. I would like to thank the creators of FASA,Kerbin shuttle orbiter systems,Launchcountdown,Mechjeb,Hyperedit,B9 Aerospace,Skylon,kerbinside,Firespitter,Novapunch2,Laztek Pack,Kerbquake,Collision FX,chaka monkey,Jack O Lantern,And Adjustable Landing gear,you guys are all awesome! And several devs that i forgot the names that are making The Orion SLS system..

Not only do they put out really high quality stuff, they are generous with their knowledge and help folks who are trying to make their own mods.

Rock stars, all around!

Now, I just need to find a Kerbal Kiss image. Jeb as Space Ace, Bill as Starchild, Bob as the Demon, and drag Werner out to be Catman. I suppose you could get Gene and some other Kerbal to be the Fox and the Ankh Warrior, if you want to be a nit-picky completionist... :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.