Open GL problems and MK3 cockpit bugged?

So I just got the 0.90 update. I'm having a couple of issues:

1) I can't use openGL anymore to conserve memory anymore - when I try to use it in 0.90, the game has problems loading, only 1/4th of the screen shows up and the anti-aliasing doesn't work. I'm not sure why this would quit working, anyone have ideas?

2) MK3 cockpit - okay, so I'm wondering if this is a bug related to a mod I have or if the cockpit is actually broken. First of all, the IVA on the MK3 is completely broken. Did they really leave it out or is my game acting up? There is literally no IVA view, if I go to IVA I get blackness and the kerbal portraits even show blackness behind them on the bottom right. Second, it would appear the MK3 doesn't have SAS - is this normal or is my game acting up? It's telling me no kerbals are aboard the ship (when they are) and no vessels have SAS installed.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses, I did in fact read the part description but I wanted to make sure my game wasn't bugged as far as the MK3 cockpit goes. Kinda surprised they would leave it out the way they did. I thought at the very least it would have the original MK-3 cockpit until a new one was implemented.

I'm kinda bummed out about the open GL issues. It saved a decent amount of memory using it. I'm still going to experiment with it. I know a thing or two about Unity, I'm a developer myself. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.