Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, you charge head first into a machine gun as you have no fear.

I wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish that I use to wish for a wish.

Granted, but since that I assume that it is a James Bond reference or a Pocket God reference... nothing else happens. Also, the lasers have a tendency to obliterate approximately 12.42% of the Earth when used improperly.

I wish that Apollo 13 had landed on the moon.

Edited by (An Original Name)

Granted, but as you fly away into space to test out your new wizardry prowess, you quickly realize that you don't have any magic spells to protect you from the cold, merciless vacuum that awaits you. Awhile later, a satellite is mysteriously destroyed by smashing into an anomalous object that apparently looked like a freeze-dried humanoid shape that was covered in some sort of blueish material, almost like a robe. Very strange indeed.

I wish that I was in space while wearing my own original, patented (totally not just a regular space suit) Spooce Suoottm.

Edited by (An Original Name)