Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but we have to be mean sometimes anyway, because the universe is weird like that.

I wish for a working teleportation pentacle.

(Yeah, you should see what we did to the google pics thread before we had to lock it. That was fun.)

Granted. But the first time you use it, it sends the upper half of your body to your supermarket, while the lower half of you ends up in the hospital. And nobody knows where the other half is, making it impossible to get you back together in time.

I wish my router wouldn't cut out whenever it feels like.

(The elites are right here. Blue named moderator = team leader / senior global moderator.)

Granted, but the thread gains sentience and dominates mankind.

I wish I had some more chips.

(Oh, you're such a show-off, Odin)

[[Realizes the OP was before the forum move, goes to change and fix its formatting.]]

Granted, but then the thread dies because they're so challenging that no one can think of what to post next.

Eek, ninja'd! Erm... Granted, but then the entire universe falls into a black hole.

I wish my homework wasn't due in a few hours.

Granted, but the trees grow taller as you approach the island, and you think you may be seeing teeth in the midst of their branches.

I wish I was a book.

(Odin, the point of the thread is not to make a wish that's hard to crack; it's to be creative in corrupting it)

Granted; your eyes are permanently ten feet from the Great Wall, regardless of where your body is. This creates a strong attractive force when you move too far from them, and you end up pulling the entire ISS down onto the Great Wall itself.

I wish I could see as well as an eagle.