Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. It is only 25 microns thick, making it so incredibly fragile that it shatters when you try to pick it up, and so sharp that when you finally do pick it up it cuts the inside of your mouth.

I wish I had some more dogecoin.

Granted. It does. Mostly. Up to Patch 3. After which point EA basically forces you to buy GA to get mods working again.

I wish there was a Pokemon game that used GPS to locate you in the world and assigned pokemon to different regions, areas and countries. All traveling must be done on foot to encounter Pokemon. Best pokemon hide in the dense woodlands and high mountains. :wink:

Granted. However, it is only by drinking a magic potion whose effects last only 8 seconds in total. And the potion decays into extremely toxic compounds within 32 seconds.

I wish souls existed in every energy string.

Granted. However, energy string in this case counts as instrument strings. The result: next time you or someone near you plays a string instrument, it goes, "please save us" rather than a note.

I wish for more tugboats!

Granted. Since you have infinite rocket fuel, the infinite rocket fuel also has infinite mass, thus creating a black hole that collapses the universe in on itself. You happy that you caused a Big Crunch?

I wish that people don't wish for infinite anything.