Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but that doesn't mean you will be allowed to actually GO to Mars. You are allowed to go to Venus though, but dont try and take a "nice" stroll on Venus without your spacesuit :wink:

I wish that I made a spin-off of Star Wars called Stellar Wars and became rich and famous because of it.

Granted!! Here is how.

Step 1: Create an Imgur account. If you already have an Imgur account, skip to step 2.

Step 2: Click here:

TpuAkBZ.png

Step 3: Click here:

uKtz7hf.png

Step 4: Select an image from your computer using the dialog box. Click Ok, Click Upload. Wait a few seconds.

Step 5: On the sidebar, there will be several different kinds of links. Select the one that says "Direct Link" and ends with an extension for a photo. Copy the link.

Step 6: Back on the forum, click the insert image button on the toolbar and paste the link into the resulting dialog box, or just type the [noparse]gY7yg6o.png[/NOPARSE])

Click "Go Advanced" to see a preview of you post so you can know if it worked or not.

I now have no idea how to corrupt this wish.

I wish this process was easier.

Edited by hawkinator

It is! Get a dropbox account, save the image into the dropbox "Public" folder on your computer, right-click and copy the URL from the image in the "Public" folder, and then insert it between the [ IMG] tags here! Unfortunately, if you do this, you also sell your soul. To me.

Also, feel free to use this link if you sign up, that way, I get more space myself! :D

http://db.tt/qyrTrqA3

I wish I had a use for all the souls I'm about to get.

Granted. The movies are the worst quality movies you've ever seen and polluted with SWAG and YOLO.

I wish I had a safe hobby, one without any risks and with zero contact with eartlings.

Excuse me, I'm going to brush my teeth now

Granted, but you use them to imprison yourself for eternity.

I wish that movies of 2061 and 3001 would be made already :mad:

I do want those movies too. But in 2061, where would the go instead of Europa (in the books saturn became the second sun, not Jupiter)?

Granted, but you had also invented a doomsday machine by mistake and it was only through incredible luck that it didn't work right and that it never activated... until now.

I wish that my cat was cuter.

(Also, ShachonianX, in 2061 they went to Halley's Comet and then went to Europa. And it was only in the first Space Odyssey book where Saturn was involved in anything, the rest of the books follow the timeline from the first Space Odyssey movie.)

Granted, but you had also invented a doomsday machine by mistake and it was only through incredible luck that it didn't work right and that it never activated... until now.

I wish that my cat was cuter.

(Also, ShachonianX, in 2061 they went to Halley's Comet and then went to Europa. And it was only in the first Space Odyssey book where Saturn was involved in anything, the rest of the books follow the timeline from the first Space Odyssey movie.)

Granted, but it was so cute the universe imploded on yourself.

I wish I could control the universe.

(Ah. But in an illustration of the Europa monolith, the planet doesn't look like a swamp like it was in 2010.)

Granted, but there are now 6,000,000,000 people who want to kill you.

I wish I was in the parallel universe where I am eating pizza. (Parallel universe as in the many worlds theory)

Edited by MmPMSFmM