Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. I light you on fire. Lacking the ability to put you out of your misery, you die a horrible death.

I wish for a living, good, cheap lawyer who can win cases and get me money back while making me look good.

Granted, but most of them don't come true, and the ones that do are corrupt anyway.

I wish for a reusable, living, good, cheap lawyer who can win cases and get me money back while making me look good.

granted….but sense the definition of good is vauge…..its that girl from legally blond.

I wish for a million bucks

Granted but they are non-usable test subjects.

I wish for no wish that results in nothing happening from said wish because the wish cancels it self out cause a null wish which causes the wish to be nothing, returning the wish into a exact state as previously wished.

Granted, but the wishful skeptical causes hyprocirisy so they have to go deeper than null wishes and head inside the blood wishes which are 5 wishes inside a wish with a sack of pig blood as acceptence, the blood wish is viewed as illegal in all countries so you are tried as a criminal for knowing bloodwishes wish causing the null wishes to dissapiate and destroy the blood wish, causing to revert back to the previous state before the wish causing to wish again and get stuck an repeating cycle of null wishes and blood wishes and jail.

I wish Imperial System was the standard measurement system of the globe.