Rate The Spaceship Above You

Engineer of Stuff

8/10 Tons of detail, shiny engines, and looks functional.

space_shuttle_10.jpg

9/10: Nice Apollo replica, but that doesn't look like a 2-stage lander.....

a>

Yeah, the lander was simply a placeholder because I this mission was a simple test of the CSM. I later made a pretty accurate 2-stage LM and a Saturn V to go with it, but I never actually launched it. :P

No, its a spinning habitation ring used when stationary.

Though one must question how anyone gets into that habitation ring at all, as it's always spinning; combined with no central column, you'd have to have pretty big breaks in the ring's 'floor' that enabled the crew to jump inside before the gap passed. Still, I love the Imperial ships (Clipper included) save for one thing; they're Imperial. I won't go into my disliking of the Empire here.

Federal Battlecruisers... 8/10. I do like them, but not enough to warrant the full score.

Heart_of_Midlothian.png

5/10 Looks very impressive, but I don't really see something that large not exploding on the launch pad without more struts than the universe's physics engine can handle.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/images/9/99/Phoenix_space.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100605052029&path-prefix=en

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/blueprints/jac-phoenix/jac-phoenix-1.jpg

Iconic, but I dislike the shape a bit 6/10.

fer_de_lance_amend_Comp.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.