[v0.19] Damned Robotics Version 1.3

DYJ

Based on my limited knowledge of unity I\'d say that making unpowered versions shouldn\'t be harder than exposing another line to the .cfg, I\'ll have a chat with r4m0n about this. Any part in particular you would like to see unpowered?

Are all parts too big or is it just one/several of the parts?

Are all parts too big or is it just one/several of the parts?

The rotatron is fine and the strut lengths are fine. And so is the claw as long as you aren\'t going to stick it on the end of an arm. The struts and joints feel much too bulky compared to the existing parts.

Oh and a base plate of some sort for the claw would be really neat. Possibly with rotation functionality. And while we\'re wishing cylinders of different lengths would also be nice.

But really, this is an awesome mod. Seriously, how many mods lets you make a walking launchpad?

An attachable fork, actually. And a truck with working cargo area.

???, ? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ??????, ???????? ???? ? ???? ??????, ? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??????! ?? ??? ?????-???????! ???????? ???????? ??? ????!

Tosh, i love you!!!!!

For some reason, when I split parts into different groups and try to launch the ship, the groups won\'t save.

For example if I had two groups:

Group 1, Which contains

Part 1

Part 2

And then I had Group 2, Which contains

Part 3

Part 4

When I hit launch, it will merge group 1 & 2 together and I\'ll end up with one group containing all 4 parts. I also tried using a fresh install of KSP .14.4 and used the version of mechjeb included, and I\'m still having this problem. Any idea what could be causing this?

Are group 1 and group 2 named both named 'new group' by any chance?

Only groups with unique names will work.

Indeed they where ;D

I changed the names of the groups and it\'s working now, Thanks!