A really long train...

gmpd2000

You stick some wire, a switch and a battery on it, your colleages are impressed by your circuitry ingenuity...

Wagon 32: You find a big red arrow pointing to the door that leads out of the train and on the arrow it says "he went that way !"

Nobody likes ice caps anyway. They are cold, and instead of protecting you from the sun in summer, they just melt on your face.

Wagon 36:

You find hyper compressed tanks full of air and stryrofoam. They are labeled as having a pressure of 20 atmospheres.

I make a rocket out of them & fly to the moon and back.

Wagon 37: This is the empty wagon where i stored all my lunar surface samples. They're really fragile, and if you scrape them by touching them in the slightest, i'll sue you for every penny you've got!

I sabotage everybody by blowing out the connection between Wagon 23 and Wagon 44 (since i'm secretly conspiring with the criminal)

Wagon 44: Is currently drifting away. In order to progress, you must jump onto it before it drifts off!

Me and my SWAt team manage terrorize them out of the meeting room. GIC is no more.

Room 48: Comic Sans Takeover discussion room. Comic Sans aliens plot to claim our entire forum!

Edited by Souper

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.