Destroy Green Iron Crown!

Frozen_Heart

I have a feeling that something BIG will happen when this is about to end... I don't know why though... *looks worried* Unless it just never ends, who knows.

Edited by Dres

Oh my god, what just happened to that??

Someone doesnt want everyone knowing...

I hope someone doesnt come and kill me or something...

Edited by Dres

MODERATOR NOTE:

Just a quick reminder that even in silly forum game threads, we do need to respect the Forum Rules. I briefly deleted a few posts here for violating one rule in particular until I could get the necessary permissions. Since they were all pretty much duplicates of each other, I've undeleted one of them.

Carry on.

Hey there, um, still a bit of a forum noob here, so, can someone please explain WHAT THE HECK'S GOING ON??

To reiterate my answer from earlier . . .

Because following a discussion of negative rep, a joke alluding to the existence of one 'Green Iron Crown' went around. Our joke was heard by the kraken and Green Iron Crown, the pariah & conquerer of the forums came into existence. We stand and fight in the name of +rep to defend our forums from this demon.

The truth^^

I'm a moderator, part of the joke, and have NO IDEA what is going on xD

Isn't it obvious? Eh! Steve's mouth made the universe explode and the little blonde man did a tiny, tiny dance.

No wait, that's Sweet Cuppin' Cakes. I also have no idea what's going on. Though as a guess, the above works just as well as an explanation as any.

I'm a moderator, part of the joke, and have NO IDEA what is going on xD

Basically There is a rebel faction spreading lies and slandering our dark lord Green Iron Crown and his mighty green-lyness.

I want to see some pos/negs from both parties before I pick sides. If what you are saying is true, and you're fighting for the name of +rep then isn't the GIC the one you want? I don't quite understand. I'm fence sitting until I am convinced.

I want to see some pos/negs from both parties before I pick sides. If what you are saying is true, and you're fighting for the name of +rep then isn't the GIC the one you want? I don't quite understand. I'm fence sitting until I am convinced.

if you're with GIC you get rep thrown at you in fistfulls. Trust me, I'm drowning in it.

To be completely honest, I like to earn my rep, and I don't have a lot.. If it was getting thrown at me I think it would lose its (completely arbitrary) value. On the other hand... What is the alternative? Getting negative rep, or sitting on the fence... :D