Destroy Green Iron Crown!

Frozen_Heart

Your powers weaken, you will never defeat me.

There will be but one crown here, red or green.

You should have said

(Cowboy accent) "There ain't enough room in these forums for the two of us"

or

(Optimus Prime voice) "One will rise, one will fall"

Your powers weaken, you will never defeat me.

There will be but one crown here, red or green.

Two of your red pips are already gone, old friend, it's your powers that are weakening. There can be only one!

Friends, it is time. We cannot allow this usurper to continue. Pour your rep into Green Iron Crown so that his negativity cannot spread. When you need to reload by spreading some around, head over to Add-On Releases and rep your favorite modders, or to KSP Fanworks to rep a good mission or story, or to Gameplay Questions to rep those helping others.

Strength through Unity, Unity through Rep!

Guest Green Iron Crown

I am strong in my negrep! Tremble in awe all who behold my burning crimson aura of negativity as you gaze with envy on my gree...

Wait a minute.

I am strong in my negrep! Tremble in awe all who behold my burning crimson aura of negativity as you gaze with envy on my gree...

Wait a minute.

NO MILORD! Your righteously Green Iron Crown, It has been besmirched! WHO HAS WROUGHT THIS DISCOMFORT UPON YOU?!

Two of your red pips are already gone, old friend, it's your powers that are weakening. There can be only one!

Friends, it is time. We cannot allow this usurper to continue. Pour your rep into Green Iron Crown so that his negativity cannot spread. When you need to reload by spreading some around, head over to Add-On Releases and rep your favorite modders, or to KSP Fanworks to rep a good mission or story, or to Gameplay Questions to rep those helping others.

Strength through Unity, Unity through Rep!

Friends, Kerbals, Forumites, lend me your ears!

Read exoterically, this is an appeal for us to stand together to defeat a horrible blight upon the world, and yea, it is just.

But! read esoterically, this is a glimpse of the future: Strength through Unity indeed! Our sage did not say 'unity' but 'Unity'. Red Iron Crown has peered into the future and seen our hope! We must rep Green Iron Crown! For the update! For the sacred 1.0! For the ability to use multi-threading and x64 architecture without constant crashes, which is about bloody time!

I want to see some pos/negs from both parties before I pick sides. If what you are saying is true, and you're fighting for the name of +rep then isn't the GIC the one you want? I don't quite understand. I'm fence sitting until I am convinced.

Red Iron Crown:

- Loves animals.

- Prefers metric measurement.

- Has good table manners.

- Uses turn signals when driving.

- Loves KSP.

Green Iron Crown

- Kicks puppies and kittens.

- Prefers Imperial measurement.

- Chews loudly with his mouth open.

- Never uses turn signals, just jumps from lane to lane.

- Loves Call of Duty.

Green Iron Crown

- Loves Call of Duty.

HE KICKS PUPPIES

I wonder if someday, green iron crown will have more rep than red iron crown.. What will happen then? Will he become blue iron crown? Reddish-sort-of-yellowish crown?

These are important questions. I'll rep him up. FOR SCIENCE!

Edited by Norpo

Red Iron Crown:

- Loves animals.

- Prefers metric measurement.

- Has good table manners.

- Uses turn signals when driving.

- Loves KSP.

Green Iron Crown

- Loves Call of Duty.

Normally I'd say Red Iron Crown is clearly the winner here...but french toast is epic~ Almost epic enough to offset Call of Duty!

....Almost.

What is this? Who is Green Iron Crown and why does he have negative rep?

No one. He is a complete and utter fabrication and most certainly does not lurk on the forums attempting to further his nefarious plans.

There is no green iron crown.

All hail the green iron crown.

But I just saw his post on the first page on this thread...

you saw nothing. It was all in your imagination. The Green Iron Crown does not exist. Iron isn't green, everyone knows that.

There is no Green Iron Crown

AlL HaIl ThE GrEeN IrOn CrOwN