Destroy Green Iron Crown!

Frozen_Heart

'Tis a great moment in Kerbal Space Program history! The green iron crowns power is failing. We need some music to go with it, eh?

youtube link:

My life flows on in endless song

Above earth's lamentation.

I hear the real, though far off hymn

That hails the new creation

No storm can shake my inmost calm

While to that rock I'm clinging.

It sounds an echo in my soul

How can I keep from singing?

What though the tempest round me roars

I know the truth it liveth

What though the darkness round me close

Songs in the night it giveth

No storm can shake my inmost calm

While to that rock I'm clinging.

Since love is lord of Heaven and earth

When tyrants tremble, sick with fear,

And hear their death-knell ringing,

When friends rejoice both far and near,

In prison cell and dungeon vile

Our thoughts to them are winging.

When friends by shame are undefiled,

This is going to dissolve into a rep-giving thread just so that we can spread around rep before giving it to GIC.

​Well, since you're here, you might as well spread it around to me. Teeheehehhehe

I'm avoiding doing that. Still only giving it out where I feel its deserved.

Show your allegiance!

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/107953-Red-vs-green-iron-crown-The-poll!?p=1682893#post1682893

BTW Prehaps a mod could move this to the space lounge. Not in the games section. That way we can still give rep to GIC and we wont disturb general discussion forum.

If you're sure Worir4, I can do that for you seeing as you phrased it nicely, it's good that you're looking out for other members :)

Just don't forget to make GIC pay for his crimes against the Coloured Iron Crown family!

Guest Green Iron Crown

I see you moderators are again abusing your powers with an iron fist to break the rules you impose on others for something called "fun", what double standards and hubris you display when faced with bootlicking, but you'll still never defeat me!

(Cough, hack, cough)

Edited by Green Iron Crown

I see you moderators are again abusing your powers with an iron fist to break the rules you impose on others for something called "fun", what double standards and hubris you display, but you'll still never defeat me!

(Cough, hack, cough)

Ah ha! Another post for us to cripple you with rep!

I see you moderators are again abusing your powers with an iron fist to break the rules you impose on others for something called "fun", what double standards and hubris you display when faced with bootlicking, but you'll still never defeat me!

(Cough, hack, cough)

NOOOOOO IT's WILTING!

(Cough, hack, cough)

My liege, we need to fall back to a more defensive location, let the greenlings hold the line for now. You need not waste your strength arguing with the peasantry. Remember your goal...

My liege, we need to fall back to a more defensive location, let the greenlings hold the line for now. You need not waste your strength arguing with the peasantry. Remember your goal...

Completely and utterly wrong he is lying forge ahead

That should keep them here, right?

awwww, there wasn't an explosion. But I just realized something... If he is turning slowly red, will he eventually become another ​RIC?

Or Black Iron Crown. We have not seen the inner area of the crown yet, and the edge of the Black Crown is red...

Time will tell. Keep firing.

i see you moderators are again abusing your powers with an iron fist to break the rules you impose on others for something called "fun", what double standards and hubris you display when faced with bootlicking, but you'll still never defeat me!

(cough, hack, cough)

I took off a bar!! Thank the mighty Neurax Worm

EDIT: HOLY CRAP I HAVE TWO REP BARS NOW! HECK YES!

Edited by temporalExile