How mant times have you crashed

Tristonwilson12

Are you a master Kerbalnaut  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a master Kerbalnaut

• yes
    • no

This question was once considered impossible, but officials at the Crash Assessment Facility have finally completed their report, and are ready to announce the total number of cra-

*assistant frantically whispers into ear*

Right.

I've just been informed that the Crash Assessment Facility was hit by a stray rocke- *assistant whispers again* An unknown projectile.

Apologies.

I must be in the tiny minority. I've never had KSP crash. Probably because I run 100% stock.

As for how many vehicles I've crashed, I have no idea. My missions usually go as expected, but I have crashed and I haven't kept count. Crashing is expected during my testing/ development. That's why I don't test manned :D

Best,

-Slashy

Edited by GoSlash27

KSP rarely crashes for me. Maybe... once every twenty hours or so? And even then it didn't start happening until I started my resource playthrough, which meant adding Karbonite, KAS, Toolbar, and Scansat to my regular mods.

I've probably had hundreds of ship crashes. Almost all of them Mun landings.

I must be in the tiny minority. I've never had KSP crash. Probably because I run 100% stock.

As for how many vehicles I've crashed, I have no idea. My missions usually go as expected, but I have crashed and I haven't kept count. Crashing is expected during my testing/ development. That's why I don't test manned :D

Best,

-Slashy

KSP has crashed at least a dozen times for me after 0.25, maybe my computer is terrible, though.

Oh, and 100% stock, too.

I think I've crashed somebody into every planet and moon in the whole system, numerous times, except for Jool and the Sun (but don't quote me on that). And even into an asteroid or three. As for the game, I run stock and can only recall a few crashes, mostly when my obsolete graphics card decides that it has had enough.

I don't crash my craft all that often. Most of my crashes are the result of messing up time warp somehow (sudden unintended decelerations into large bodies at 1000x warp usually results in big bada boom).

Every once in a while I mistime the retrograde burn when landing. Sometimes my craft lands on a hill and falls over, or I didn't position the legs right to keep it stable.

Other than that, I'm fairly decent at keeping spontaneous deconstruction and other mishaps at bay. I credit lots of time playing the trial version. :cool:

Game crashes, on the other hand....my folder of game crash logs has 47 sub-folders. I've had the "full" game since Christmas, so that's an average of about 1.5 game crashes per day....and that's not counting the dozen or so crashes that didn't generate a crash log. I don't run any mods, just Engineer Redux. :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.