[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

Your mod is great, I really like it. One of the best things for me is the night vision screen. Sadly it's the only thing that doesn't seem to work. I do have night vision in the target cam however, but the buttons in the menu screen (normal - night - invert) don't respond.

If anyone knows how to solve this, please tell me.

Thanks for updating. But your original post and your readme are confusing. They talk about Plugindata and nonexistent config files.

Also in the cam window what is the red dot for?

I completely agree. It seems to be always out of date. I was thinking about setting up a wiki for my mods. Can anyone recommend a good place?

Your mod is great, I really like it. One of the best things for me is the night vision screen. Sadly it's the only thing that doesn't seem to work. I do have night vision in the target cam however, but the buttons in the menu screen (normal - night - invert) don't respond.

If anyone knows how to solve this, please tell me.

Oooo me me! I know how to fix this :D Thanks for the report.

Thank you very much for updating this mod and the standalone docking cam.

Do you think that in some future version of the latter, you could provide an option to disable/entirely remove the config menu that appears on the space center screen?

I mentioned this before, and had hoped that it would be included in this update.

Again, thank you.

Edited by Commander Zoom

Having an issue where I am not able to switch main view to night vision, thermal, ext. the target cam switches to the modes fine but not the main view. other than this issue, .21 update works like a charm, thanks for the hard and fast work Romefarer.

With the new v29 update for the lazor system I can see the close window button, or choose where the button to open the lazer system sits in the flight/map window.

Also I do not have any options for fuel transfer in the support options.

If anyone is able to do a video tut of the steps involved i'd be immensely grateful. If not then I will painstakingly try to figure it out!

Thanks for the awesome mod though!

Thank you very much for updating this mod and the standalone docking cam.

Do you think that in some future version of the latter, you could provide an option to disable/entirely remove the config menu that appears on the space center screen?

I mentioned this before, and had hoped that it would be included in this update.

Again, thank you.

I want to do this yes.

Having an issue where I am not able to switch main view to night vision, thermal, ext. the target cam switches to the modes fine but not the main view. other than this issue, .21 update works like a charm, thanks for the hard and fast work Romefarer.

Nightvision on the main cam is currently broken.

With the new v29 update for the lazor system I can see the close window button, or choose where the button to open the lazer system sits in the flight/map window.

Also I do not have any options for fuel transfer in the support options.

If anyone is able to do a video tut of the steps involved i'd be immensely grateful. If not then I will painstakingly try to figure it out!

Thanks for the awesome mod though!

If you can't see the gui, it means you have installed it wrong.

A question, aren't you supposed to be able to transfer resources between vessels even if the target vessel don't have the Lazor system?

You are supposed to be able to transfer to anything that can hold resources. Is the transfer system broken?

I tried the standalone docking cam today and it worked wonderfully! Thank you so much. This is the sort of equipment I'd expect on a real spacecraft (after all, in real life, you can't get out and check your position from all 3 axes in Chase Camera mode)...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.