KSP 0.9 is NOT fun to play

BaronVonchesto

Off topic, but yes we use MM/DD/YYYY, which is frankly nonsensical. I prefer YYYY-MM-DD since it alphabetizes documents into chronological order correctly on a computer.

Apologetically continuing the off-topicness here, but I have to say thumbs-up for that second format (ISO 8601) and it's autosort goodness. I tend to use it too, although the format I was taught long ago was DD-MM-YYYY..

(date +%F for teh win!~ Also good to know that my date format information is somewhat um, up to date.. heh)

My understanding is that the British usage of dd/mm/yy versus the American mm/dd/yy reflects how people in the different countries say dates. Here in Britain we normally say "14th of February" rather than "February the 14th" - I believe Americans normally say the latter.

Is this still on the date thing two pages later? You guys sure do know how to follow the wrong rabbit trails :P

Can't we all just agree that when someone says 0.9, you know what they meant? I think you've all lost the topic of the thread.