The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

1 hour ago, TedwinKnockman66 said:

100(+) We WIN!

Wow! That has got to be one of the longest rounds ever in the Number War!

In the future, please PM @RainDreamer, @Deutherius, and myself so we don't have to search for any winning posts.
We'll get back to everyone about this as soon as we can. In the meantime, feel free to start another round!

First post as been updated with the new positive win. Congratulation! While this hasn't been the longest round, post number wise (I believe the current record is 32 pages of posts, while this is 29), I think it might be the longest round time wise (about 3 months). Maybe I should keep a record of these.

47 minutes ago, RA3236 said:

Well if it is the longest post count, I wouldn't be surprised. After the forum update there are now 25:1 posts to pages.

1 (+) in case we are starting again?

Yes, starting again is fine. If you check the OP, there has been more than one war.

1 hour ago, RainDreamer said:

First post as been updated with the new positive win. Congratulation! While this hasn't been the longest round, post number wise (I believe the current record is 32 pages of posts, while this is 29), I think it might be the longest round time wise (about 3 months). Maybe I should keep a record of these.

RainDreamer, we can't forget that there are now 15 posts to a page, instead of 10.

12 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

RainDreamer, we can't forget that there are now 15 posts to a page, instead of 10.

Hmm, that would make record keeping a bit tougher...if I did any :P. This might actually be the round with highest number of post then. Though I would need to start keeping records to be sure. Kind of busy right now to do that.