[WIP] TweakScale - Development Thread

pellinor

On 1/23/2018 at 8:48 AM, Oneiros said:

@pellinor Hi, really cool mod. I see that you don't currently support the stock part upgrades feature - but I was wondering if you're planning this any time soon? Thanks

I'm not very active anymore, barely keeping the lights on. Currently I don't have plans for new features in TweakScale, but would be happy about contributions.

• 1 month later...
On 27-1-2018 at 8:32 PM, pellinor said:

I'm not very active anymore, barely keeping the lights on. Currently I don't have plans for new features in TweakScale, but would be happy about contributions.

Too bad to hear about that but I still have many features I would like to see added to Tweakscale.

I'm considering creating my own branch. But the question is should I branch off from the dev or master?

Edited by FreeThinker

56 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Too bad to hear about that but I still have many features I would like to see added to Tweakscale.

I'm considering creating my own branch. But the question is should I branch off from the dev or master?

Usually dev is newer and will be merged to master every time I do a release.

I just noted that the "dev" label currently points to an old commit in the github repo, that's an oversight and I'll clean it up (in the next few days).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.