regex

Real ISRU Development Thread

254 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

All, I am considering gifting the repo for RealISRU to the RO Group on Github. In its current state this would mean a new fork or perhaps redirecting your personal repo to the new master (not sure, not a git guru). In truth I should have done this a long time ago and I apologize for that considering just how out of the loop I am on this and modding in general, and even KSP in a sense.

What say you?

E: I can even set a time for it in order to allow everyone to push their current changes so that forks can be made fresh if need be. Let me know your thoughts.

Edited by regex
3 people like this

All, I am setting the official repo move/gifting to Friday March 24th between 11:00am ~ 2:00pm PST. Make sure you've pushed/pulled/committed/<whatever the hell Git calls it> your work the night before I move the repo. This will give @stratochief66 and other RO maintainers more flexibility to work on the project. At the very least it puts it into the right hands.

@stratochief66 I just want to mention I had missed your comments on my fixes on the licquefaction array & drills' cfgs on github. I replied a couple of weeks ago stating this and now just wanted to let you know in case is relevant in light of the repo move @regex will be performing.

Best regards to all!

Posted (edited)

RealISRU now lives in the KSP-RO group. Please point your repos/pull requests to https://github.com/KSP-RO/RealISRU

Edited by regex
1 person likes this