Where still to go?

Kertech

Current 1.0+ career from the inside: polar orbit probe around Moho (reached its destination few days ago); probes around Eve, next transfer window opens in few days so one-way lander goes then, plus at least one vessel to Gilly; Four Kerbonauts are on their way to Duna (first time in history), both Duna and Ike are probed already; scanner on it's way to Dres; one probe to sync orbit around Jool too, one probe to past-Eeloo solar orbit as part of the contract. And that pretty much sums up my experience with this game, I played science mode for a while back in 0.23-90 but never got that far.

@purpleivan If you really want a challenge, install New Horizons and go to Titanus and back. 9 atmospheres of sea level pressure, and gravity of over 2 g (I think) should keep you occupied for a bit. There's also a Joolian moon in the pack with 21 atmospheres of sea level pressure, but its gravity is tiny so I think Titanus is probably the more difficult place to leave.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.