[1.12.x] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

RoverDude

15 minutes ago, allista said:

No, it's definitely he :D

Hide contents

I think the "full size" avatar gives less space for interpretation, with the Adam's apple and all that.

hat.jpg.88d97a137b158002ab002c5a51a1201d

Anyway, it's alright: after enough roll-playing (D&D etc.) you stop worrying about races, sexes and names :cool:

uh oh! I am so sorry! I am so relieved that you were not offended. And now that I look at your picture, I cannot image how I thought you were a woman. It's one of those once you see it, you cannot unsee it kind of things. Please accept my apologies.

6 minutes ago, canisin said:

uh oh! I am so sorry! I am so relieved that you were not offended. And now that I look at your picture, I cannot image how I thought you were a woman. It's one of those once you see it, you cannot unsee it kind of things. Please accept my apologies.

It really is Ok :D

And why should I be offended? Being a woman is a nice thing - my wife tells me :wink:

Just now, allista said:

And why should I be offended? Being a woman is a nice thing - my wife tells me :wink:

Well of course it is, but some stranger assuming your gender to be something other than what it is, can be offensive to many people :) 

I myself wouldn't have be offended either, but i guess it is best to be courteous and apologize :) 

14 minutes ago, allista said:

I don't know why but with his avatar i have doubts to decide to comment him  as a cowboy(outlaw) or as hacker (white or maybe greyhat)....

But one for sure i would not miss him or RD....both are with many others our KSP community  musthaves ....

Urses 

4 minutes ago, Urses said:

Because i am not native in englisg and do not use google translate. How else i do learn a language?:wink:

Your English isn't that bad, but some mistakes make a sentence gibberish.

If your native language is German, I can read it well enough for what you say to make more sense in that sometimes :P

14 minutes ago, voicey99 said:

Your English isn't that bad, but some mistakes make a sentence gibberish.

If your native language is German, I can read it well enough for what you say to make more sense in that sometimes :P

It is realy complcated to decide wich one is the native language for me. I was born in a german talking family. But school was pure russian with recitements against german. Than i had to learn german again as new language, because my family language was more plat-german.... and english is most used in internet forums that is why i learn it like drive-by... The fun way to see it, i am not realy sure wich language i think at the moment because it is a gibberish from russian german and english alltogether...

But i try:D

Urses

Edited by Urses

Just now, Urses said:

It is really complicated to decide which one is the native language for me. I was born in a german talking family. But school was pure russian with recitements against german. Than i had to learn german again as new language, because my family language was more plat-german, and english is most used in internet forums that us why i learn it like drive-by... The fun way to see it, i am not really sure which language i think at the moment because it is__ gibberish from russian, german and english a_ltogether...

So some kind of 'jack-of-all-trades, master of none' linguistic stew?

If this is how you learn english, may I take the liberty of corrections (bold and underlined characters are additions or replacements, underscores_ are deletions-see the quote)?

16 minutes ago, Urses said:

It is realy complcated to decide wich one is the native language for me. I was born in a german talking family. But school was pure russian with recitements against german. Than i had to learn german again as new language, because my family language was more plat-german.... and english is most used in internet forums that is why i learn it like drive-by... The fun way to see it, i am not realy sure wich language i think at the moment because it is a gibberish from russian german and english alltogether...

Urses

Why did you go to Russian-only school if your native language is German?

2 minutes ago, sh1pman said:

Why did you go to Russian-only school if your native language is German?

well, that's a pretty much good question, OT but still .. I'm natively speaking german aswell but I choosed to learn english after the wall came down here (around the 90's) and then we first had the oppatunity to choose at least (not so as like in the DDR/East Germany where russian was the standard side-language)

I hope that clears that up at abit

non-OT:
is it save to try KSP 1.3 with most of the mod's including MKS yet? (still using 1.22 I guess?)

1 minute ago, LatiMacciato said:

is it save to try KSP 1.3 with most of the mod's including MKS yet? (still using 1.22 I guess?)

Absolutely not. Tech support is full of people with crashes after they tried to use 1.2.2 mods on 1.3.

MKS is out for 1.3 but it seems to be a bit dodgy.

Edited by voicey99

2 minutes ago, voicey99 said:

Absolutely not. Tech support is full of people with crashes after they tried to use 1.2.2 mods on 1.3

tyvm for the quick reply, the only struggle I have with all my mod's is with Hangars from @allista but that's another topic on 1.2.2

I will have to wait then but its good to see there's hope hehe

Edited by LatiMacciato

50 minutes ago, Urses said:

Because i am not native in englisg and do not use google translate. How else i do learn a language?:wink:

Funny Kabooms 

Urses

Personally, I love Urses' posts... they are kinda cool.

10 minutes ago, LatiMacciato said:

well, that's a pretty much good question, OT but still .. I'm natively speaking german aswell but I choosed to learn english after the wall came down here (around the 90's) and then we first had the oppatunity to choose at least (not so as like in the DDR/East Germany where russian was the standard side-language)

I hope that clears that up at abit

non-OT:

I see, but the first language in schools was still German, right?

Just now, goldenpsp said:

It does?  Has seemed solid for me and I don't see a ton of 1.3 issues in the last few pages of the thread.

There's been a few with crashes (whether they are MKS I don't know-inc. that person on sunday).

Just now, voicey99 said:

There's been a few with crashes (whether they are MKS I don't know-inc. that person on sunday).

Yea so far all the people with "crashes" were wastes of time.  Check out the guy from sunday.  he had one install with just MKS that started working and another install that was broken.

Yea so far all the people with "crashes" were wastes of time.  Check out the guy from sunday.  he had one install with just MKS that started working and another install that was broken.

If that's the case then it should be fine indeed.

Just now, voicey99 said:

If that's the case then it should be fine indeed.

Well I guess the main thing is even in your other reply where you said you didn't even know if the crashes were MKS, yet you wanna give the impression it might be dodgy?  Doesn't help.

Well I guess the main thing is even in your other reply where you said you didn't even know if the crashes were MKS, yet you wanna give the impression it might be dodgy?  Doesn't help.

Having not used the 1.3 version, I have to go off what other people are saying. Maybe I'm not sceptical enough.

Does anyone know what the dependency listed on CKAN for Ground Construction - Core is?

I notice CKAN won't allow the USI Kolonization Systems(MKS/OKS) module to be installed because it is looking for this Module; the same message shows up for Allista's Ground Contruction Mod.

1 minute ago, Tuko said:

Does anyone know what the dependency listed on CKAN for Ground Construction - Core is?

I notice CKAN won't allow the USI Kolonization Systems(MKS/OKS) module to be installed because it is looking for this Module; the same message shows up for Allista's Ground Contruction Mod.

Install manually from github. CKAN is such a support issue generator.