Alcentar

[1.2.2] RealEnginesPack v1.3.1 release 24.02.17 Now full engine package for Proton rocket !

161 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Temeter said:

RO on github already has the cfg's for RealEngines

These my words related to the answers of Cheesecake and Galileo, not to all members. Thanks you and other, who make this mod. I would like to participate in the improvement of such a wonderful game as kerbalaspisprogram, but I do not have enough skill to do something like that.

21 hours ago, Temeter said:

RO on github already has the cfg's for RealEngines.

You want to say that it's enough to copy those files into the game folder so that the engines become right? Are you talking about these files?

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RealismOverhaul/tree/master/GameData/RealismOverhaul/Engine_Configs

Edited by Fenyx

5 hours ago, Fenyx said:

These my words related to the answers of Cheesecake and Galileo, not to all members. Thanks you and other, who make this mod. I would like to participate in the improvement of such a wonderful game as kerbalaspisprogram, but I do not have enough skill to do something like that.

You want to say that it's enough to copy those files into the game folder so that the engines become right? Are you talking about these files?

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RealismOverhaul/tree/master/GameData/RealismOverhaul/Engine_Configs

That one and the RealEngine folder in RO_SuggestedMods.

Otherwise yep, you can just download the master zip, take the folders and put them into your own RO installation. Assuming there isn't some big change that breaks compatibility, but I don't think there is anything like that.

Guys, I'm with you again !!!  :P
To begin with, I need to "stuff hand" and remember the basic skills that I slightly forgot because of a lack of practice, so at the old request of @Phineas Freak I decided to make an RD-100 engine, it would be a good addition for RP-0.

RD_100.png

At the initial stage.

3 people like this

Cool! ATM you more or less have to use the US variant of the V2 engine in every single playthrough (not sure if there is any RD-100).

12 hours ago, Temeter said:

Cool! ATM you more or less have to use the US variant of the V2 engine in every single playthrough (not sure if there is any RD-100).

The initial technologies of Americans and Russians are very similar because it is all based on the development of the Germans, so the RD-100 is an analog engine for the V2. 

Further progress.

RD_100.png

3 people like this

I know. Kinda lacks a high detail model currently as well. Are you going to make a boat tail version?

@Temeter  I completed the RD-100 but to make a new release with one engine... this stupid.

100_FULLSEMI.gif

5 people like this

24 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

@Temeter  I completed the RD-100 but to make a new release with one engine... this stupid.

100_FULLSEMI.gif

One of the most underrated add-ons with great potential.

1 person likes this

Hey i got your mod on my setup and most of engines with "Can Gimbal" doesnt gimbal is there any problem have you recieved about this?

16 hours ago, DECQ said:

One of the most underrated add-ons with great potential.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, AlimOncul said:

Hey i got your mod on my setup and most of engines with "Can Gimbal" doesnt gimbal is there any problem have you recieved about this?

I did not understand the question. :/

A new pair of engines, thereby completing the package for the R7.

1078_full.gif

screenshot75.png

2 people like this