Every Visual Enhancement Mod??

Good day,

I just finished a playthrough of Galileo's Planet Pack (and by that I do what I always do and restart before I get to do the fun missions), but this time, I want to actually finish a full career series with the stock Kerbol system, and the Outer Planets mod. I was wondering what the mod list was to make the Kerbol system (and the planets/moons compatible) as beautiful as possible. I am ruling out KSPRC, since it turns my computer into an expensive paperweight, that is it makes the game unplayable due to lag. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, reviving this thread a little, what mod adds these golden visors? KSPRC isn't working for me, since it isn't updated, but I've seen people have it in 1.2.2. Something like this, perhaps?

JllojkB.png

Still not sure what mod makes the visors look amazing, but I've got everything else except for GemFX, I just need a finishing touch :)

11 minutes ago, Steeeeve said:

Ok, reviving this thread a little, what mod adds these golden visors? KSPRC isn't working for me, since it isn't updated, but I've seen people have it in 1.2.2. Something like this, perhaps?

JllojkB.png

Still not sure what mod makes the visors look amazing, but I've got everything else except for GemFX, I just need a finishing touch :)

You just have to go into the texture replacer folder included in KSPRC and locate the visor textures in the default folder.

move those textures to the default folder in the latest texture replacer and they should work

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2017 at 2:13 PM, Steeeeve said:

Good day,

I just finished a playthrough of Galileo's Planet Pack (and by that I do what I always do and restart before I get to do the fun missions), but this time, I want to actually finish a full career series with the stock Kerbol system, and the Outer Planets mod. I was wondering what the mod list was to make the Kerbol system (and the planets/moons compatible) as beautiful as possible. I am ruling out KSPRC, since it turns my computer into an expensive paperweight, that is it makes the game unplayable due to lag. Any suggestions?

Sci-fi visual enhancements now has an opm config put together so all the planets get clouds and there is low lag

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.