DarkOwl57

What would you like to see added to KSP?

33 posts in this topic

what about wind so like its more realistic. like say if youve got a strong breeze blowing agaisnt you its easier to gain altitude and all

Yes broken record here....

But time should keep slipping into the future. As a start but other time mechanics would be good as well, even if they have been basically completely ruled out.  I'd rather see paradoxical separate time lines for missions so we can plan by play and still have the tycoon challenge be challenging.  

On 5/8/2017 at 7:19 AM, DarkOwl57 said:

So the title speaks for itself. Want new parts? Want more facilities? Want..... Something that I can't think of because it's a Monday? Put it here!

I'd like to see more rover parts. As well as maybe a better way to test rovers. (Maybe a track?) 

What I do want to see is not in Kerbal Space Program PC, but for the Xbox Kerbal Space Program. This is more of a question. Is there a development of mods for Xbox? And if not, will there be?

On 5/8/2017 at 9:51 AM, DarkOwl57 said:

Or like you fly the mission once, the AI tracks what you do, and then it says "Okay, so this is what I have to do from now on" And just replicates your moves? 

As someone one said, "There's a mod for that". But this is probably to add into stock isn't it.

On 5/8/2017 at 9:40 AM, tater said:

3. Some kerbal autonomy in 2 forms:---the ability for kerbals to do stuff themselves on EVA. Walk (or float on a tether in space), doing stuff vaguely appropriate to their specialty (collect samples, examine the craft, and the pilots

See above

5 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

As someone one said, "There's a mod for that". But this is probably to add into stock isn't it.

See above

There's a mod where kerbals EVA as NPCs out of focus?

Am I the only one who wants more aircraft parts? More specifically 'large' or what I like to call 'Rokomax' size parts. The old Mk3s used to be this, but they werent very circular, or adabtable. I mean, theres just a huge gap in aircraft parts between the Mk2 and Mk3, and there arent any aircraft parts for that size yet sooooooo...

Ultra high power RCS for vehicles weighing a thousand tons are sorely needed

Multiplayer, that is still promised as a thing on Q&A