Am I Normal?

For the weird ground you may be will activate scaterer in games options vor more details and/or use EVE.

For your CKAN problems... hmm maybe try manual install? The most bog one addons ise miniAVAC as a bundled option to controll uptodate install. And you need to manualy kill every "old" mod install and get the newest editions of your addons. But if you don't rush it is a sure imstall. And personal expirience advice (:blush:) CONTROLL for double cfg's... happens to me with module manager...

For manual installs you have some dependencies like MM, CRP, MiniAVAC and Kopernikus if you use aditional planet packs. But after that you are flexible. And as i experienced on the forums CKAN is a "stone in the shoes" some say its a present from the gods other say if you use it, you are doomed. :D

You can make a additional KSP copy and try out a manual install and then decide witch way is more preferable for you.

Hope this helps a little.

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

Edited by Urses

2 hours ago, Urses said:

For the weird ground you may be will activate scaterer in games options vor more details and/or use EVE.

For your CKAN problems... hmm maybe try manual install? The most bog one addons ise miniAVAC as a bundled option to controll uptodate install. And you need to manualy kill every "old" mod install and get the newest editions of your addons. But if you don't rush it is a sure imstall. And personal expirience advice (:blush:) CONTROLL for double cfg's... happens to me with module manager...

For manual installs you have some dependencies like MM, CRP, MiniAVAC and Kopernikus if you use aditional planet packs. But after that you are flexible. And as i experienced on the forums CKAN is a "stone in the shoes" some say its a present from the gods other say if you use it, you are doomed. :D

You can make a additional KSP copy and try out a manual install and then decide witch way is more preferable for you.

Hope this helps a little.

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

My problem is actually that Tantares is not showing up on my mod manager. I don't know why this is happening.

yYxOZGCkMSlqxZXg36R1tPzjBeFSD3C7qqo91L5HqpEJTFNfUG6mWbaN42eWZvKg7TVD5_DICZiuKvcBYK1saAFf1QBCv5NPpxGGoYQQVNk_9Rb4taVQr4eSgRu-wepw6LxWxcEo

Edited by Commander223323

If in Doubt try new  install?

Try GotHub and there the latest release?

Go in your GameData delete all Tantares Subdirektories and install manualy. As is see it is 1.2.2 compatible and is parts AddOn. If you have problems again ot would be the best to adk direktly in the Tread for help.

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

Edited by Urses

13 hours ago, Urses said:

If in Doubt try new  install?

Try GotHub and there the latest release?

Go in your GameData delete all Tantares Subdirektories and install manualy. As is see it is 1.2.2 compatible and is parts AddOn. If you have problems again ot would be the best to adk direktly in the Tread for help.

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, SpaceEnthusiast23 said:

No actually. I like mods that help reuse rockets.

If you do add StageRecovery, make sure to check out RecoveryController. You already have it installed (it comes with FMRS) but it's something the FMRS dev and I created to make the two play together nicer.

3 minutes ago, magico13 said:

If you do add StageRecovery, make sure to check out RecoveryController. You already have it installed (it comes with FMRS) but it's something the FMRS dev and I created to make the two play together nicer.

Thanks! I'll install these later. I am already using fmrs a lot. I saw Scott Manley's video on recovering and reusing rockets.

Edited by SpaceEnthusiast23

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.